MagicLinks’ Secrets to Reading Your Social Media Analytics Like A Marketing Pro
Want to grow your channels fast in 2021? Eager to get more subscribers, earn more money on your channels, and get brand deals? Then you NEED to learn how to read your social media analytics. The competition out there is fierce: Only influencers who critically analyze their performance stats will survive.
Why Your Channel Data Matters
We doubt you started a channel because you just loooove number crunching (but if you did, we’re impressed). You love creating content & engaging with your fans, not poring over charts.
Still, influencers need to know how to read + interpret their YouTube Analytics, Instagram Insights, and TikTok Analytics. Why? Because this data is the key to unlocking growth, ad revenue, sponsorships, commissions – you name it!
Fun fact: Influencer marketing drives an average return of $18 for every $1 a brand spends.
Obviously, a 1,700% profit is a really good deal.
As much as brands love participating in viral trends, however, they want long-term creator partnerships.
In particular, brands like working with influencers who:
- Grow their channels steadily & organically
- Have a loyal, engaged fan base, especially if their subscriber demographics match the brand’s target audience
- Can back up their creativity with proven success – sales, views, etc
To attract brands’ attention, therefore, you need to understand your channel metrics. Next, learn how to use your data to grow your channels & prove to brands that you’re worth the investment.
The Five Main Influencer Marketing Metrics Brands Use When Casting Influencer Campaigns
Your fab personality & videos are what makes fans watch and brands eager to cast you. Since brands have to back up their casting choices with measurable data before they fork out campaign fees, though, they look at these five metrics.
Numbers Are Great, Sure, But What About My CONTENT?
As (the fake) Professor Moody told Harry Potter in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire: Play to your strengths.
What’s a “good” engagement rate? That depends on:
- The social media platform – YouTube, Instagram, Tiktok, etc
- The influencer tier – Nano, Micro, Macro, or Mega
- The brand – different brands have different minimums
How Can YOU Use Social Media Analytics Knowledge to Grow Your Channels Fast?
- Create a killer influencer media kit
- Find a good influencer manager
- Grow your channels
- Drive sales through your MagicLinks: More sales → more commissions → better sales records → brand campaigns
Get to know your major channel statistics: Viewer demographics, view-through rate, engagement rate, click through rate, and conversion rate. Then:
- Examine your top-performing videos to figure out what your fans love most
- Increase your appeal to brands by selling more through your MagicLinks & having a professional media kit + pitch letter
- Know your competition in your content vertical, platform, and follower size range: What do your competitors do well, that you can use on your channels?