TikTok is one of the fastest growing social networks, with tons of opportunities for creators and influencers to grow their audience through unique video content. Currently the most downloaded app in the Apple App Store for five consecutive quarters, it boasts over 800 million users and millions of video views per day. That’s why creators can NOT afford to neglect it. Not only can you connect your YouTube and Instagram channels to your TikTok bio (and you should – here’s why), but you can add links to your TikTok bio!
How to Add A Clickable Link in Your TikTok Profile Bio
How can you showcase your chosen recommendations, tips, and other social channels on your TikTok profile? Here’s the skinny:
- Tap the 3 dots icon (…) in the top right-hand corner of your bio to access the “Settings and Privacy Page”
- Tap “Switch to a Business Account” (note: if you switch to a business account, you will be limited to using songs that are licensed for commercial use.)
- Navigate to your profile and tap “Edit Profile”. You’ll now see a new Website field underneath Bio. Tap on the Website section.
- Paste your link into the website field and click “Save”. Pro Tip – this is the PERFECT page to add your ObsessedWith.It main page link!
Et Voila: The Finished Result, Shown on MagicLinks Superstar Creator Naomi Boyer’s TikTok!
Links in your TikTok bio are a great promotional tool for your other channels and your MagicLinks + ObsessedWith.It. Here’s how to do it.
1. Navigate to your TikTok profile & click “Edit Profile”
2. Tap the “Edit” icon to write a short, fun, snappy bio with your link as the first line, or just the link & no bio.
3. When you upload a video, call out your Instagram + YouTube channels & let your fans know that they can shop all your looks through your other channels + your ObsessedWith.It.
That’s it! Give TikTok a try, and have some fun!
Earn money on TikTok: Join MagicLinks!
*Cover images courtesy of MagicLinks TikTok creators @hopescope and @nymatang