Oh hi, it's good to see you here.
We're growing fast (like, really fast), so it goes without saying, we are always looking for exceptional talent to join our high-functioning family. Before you shop the roles, there are some things we think you should know....
As a team, we are obsessed with what we do, where we do it, how we do it, why we do it, and above all... who we do it with. And for this, we have an F* Yes. Or No. hiring policy. F Yes is more than the resume, more than the interview, more than the qualitative and quantitative skill set. It's a feeling.
Truly when you're here, you are family. And not in an Olive-Garden-slogan-kind-of-way (because we despise rubbery breadsticks and you'll never see that hot mess in the office). By family, we mean we support each other and keep it real 24/7. We know when to keep it profesh; and when we can wild out in our home (and oftentimes some mix of the two), which btw, is a baller art studio in the heart of Venice, CA.
More on our collective space and time together...
what makes the Magic – Our Commandments
- We're part of something bigger. We're committed to leaving the world better than how we found it. It is this belief that makes the other values possible.
- We're straight shooters. We mean what we say and say what we mean. #TNT (Trust & Transparency)
- We own our actions, regardless of the outcome. May all of our vibes say, "I got this."
- We move like cheetahs, head stable & purpose driven. Speed and precision in the right moments.
- We give a lot of damns.
- We map out our goals. S.M.A.R.T. execution is key.
- There is a key to success in every failure. We learn from it and keep it movin'.
- We find humor in the little things, and embrace our funk. It's really. not. that. serious.
- Curiosity feeds our cat. Meowrr
a few words on Diversity
We're equally committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in our workplace and in how we show up in this world. To us, diversity means recognizing that different views and experiences are as important as those we're already familiar with. It means taking radical ownership of the things we affect as individuals and as a company - including even inherited ways of doing things which may be destructive or biased and which we must work to change. It means looking at the world and making sure we embody as many of its best qualities as we can, and striving for that as a matter of principle, not as a marketing goal we check off a list.
This is how we strive to practice We define diversity as making sure (1) our table represents people from varying backgrounds, (2) inclusion as making sure our people have a seat at the table, and (3) equity as making sure our people have the same means to get to the table in the first place. Externally, we apply the same policies to partnerships, marketing, and product development.
Ultimately, diversity goes beyond what we look like, who we are, who we love or how we think. Diversity is shorthand for an integrity-driven way of operating and growing every single day, and we wouldn't have it any other way.
You've read this far so now all that's left is hitting us with that boom-boom-pow through a killer resume and cover letter for any of our opportunities that pique your interest.