You might think that having under 100,000 followers means you can’t quit your day job just yet, ’cause your channel isn’t making enough money. Think again 😉 The MagicLinks creators in the above image, Cindy Fulmer (@aheatedmess) and Marrica Evans, are two of our top-grossing creators recently – and they both have under 100k subscribers. How do they do it?
In the video below, Ginalyn, our savvy Marketing Manager, has some pro tips for all you nano & micro influencers as you create your holiday content this year. Don’t forget to subscribe to the MagicLinks Youtube channel and @MagicLinks on Instagram, where we share the secrets to making it big on social media.
TL;DR: Key Takeaways
We get it, you’re busy – so we took some notes from the video for you! Enjoy!
- Apply to MagicLinks now (if you haven’t already) so you can start earning $$ ASAP
- Create ObsessedWith.It pages for every social post, and ObsessedWith.It gift guide collection pages so your fans have a one-stop shop for ALL your content + links! P.S. MagicLinks creators who use ObsessedWith.It earn an average of THREE TIMES MORE MONEY 😲
- Peak shopping season in 2019 was November 7 – December 7, with sales up by 168% over the usual monthly average for MagicLinks creators
- Don’t forget your CTA (Call To Action) in every post, to encourage fans to shop NOW – “Click the link in description to shop now!” “Secure the bag – click below to shop!”
- COVID-19 + the defunding of the USPS is causing major shipping delays, so urge early shopping
- If you haven’t already created your holiday content, do it now. A list of key holiday 2020 shopping & shipping dates can be found here.
- Top-earning holiday videos: Gift guides, holiday makeup collection reviews, and holiday shop with me
- 2019’s top retailers were: Sephora & Ulta for Beauty, Nordstrom & Express for Fashion, and Target & Best Buy for Home + Tech
- Focus on linking to big box stores that carry a wide variety of brands: It encourages fans to spend more in a single transaction, which means more commissions for you
- Use the MagicLinks creator dashboard to identify retailers that pay the highest commission rates
- The more you MagicLink to brands organically, the more likely you are to be casted in a brand’s next campaign (score!)