Cover image features MagicLinks influencer Sierra Schultzzie
Earn money on Instagram & YouTube: Join MagicLinks!
We’ve already talked about how Black Friday is going to be two.months.long. this year, but that doesn’t mean shoppers won’t be waiting until the last minute (guilty). To help you & your fans out, we’ve curated all of the important shipping deadlines and major shopping dates in November & December, leading up to Christmas, in the infographic below.
- Many shoppers have been avoiding large purchases (TVs, cell phones, etc), and retailers are sitting on a LOT of inventory for big ticket items, so expect huge discounts that will encourage shoppers to buy.
- Covid-19 is affecting shipping times, costs, and inventory. Find & link items at multiple stores, so your fans have options.
- Start posting deals & gift ideas as you find them – wouldn’t it be great to be done with holiday shopping by mid-November?
- Save longer-form content (gift guides, Decorate With Me, GRWMs) for YouTube, and post lots of deals on short form channels (TikTok, IG Reels, etc).
- Budgets are small, but everyone wants to have a cozy, happy holiday season. Focusing on at-home gifts versus, say, high heels & going-out dresses, will pay off.