Role: Marketing Coordinator
Full-time Location: Venice, CA in the heart of an inspiring and eclectic artist community.
Seeking: We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator who will develop original content and suggest creative ways to attract and promote MagicLinks across all marketing channels while aligning with overarching brand strategies.
- Social media samples of content creation - graphic design and video editing, please include links to your work or accounts you've managed
- Proven experience with channel growth and performance
- Experienced in creating and publishing content across social media platforms: YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, LinkedIn and Google My Business
- Ideate, create and curate engaging content (graphics and videos) for all social channels: YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, LinkedIn and Google My Business
- Plan, schedule, post and manage all social channels: YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, LinkedIn and Google My Business
- Edit graphics and videos for organic and paid content
- Conduct community engagement through all social platforms
- Suggest new creative ways to attract and engage prospective influencers and brands through campaigns, promotions and incentives
- Conduct competitor, social listening and market research to support social strategy and stay up-to-date with changes, updates and trends in all social platforms
- Analyze social metrics and report on performance weekly
- Support marketing activities across email, internal platforms, internal marketing and brand acquisition efforts
- Participate in values-based initiatives to support organizational goals related to social and environmental impact
- BA / BS in Marketing, Communications, or related fields
- 2+ years experience in social media or marketing
- Someone who is familiar with influencers, social media trends, language and can pick up brand voice easily
- Experience with graphic design and video editing software including Adobe Suite and Canva
- Salary + Bonus + Equity
- Full-time employees are eligible for full health care benefits
MagicLinks powers social commerce through our exclusive marketplace for video influencers and the world’s leading brands. Our technology enables creators to share the products they love with their fans and serves leading brands seeking scalable, data-backed influencer campaign solutions, with dependable ROI and 100% sales data reporting. We are digital video natives, driven by data, passionate about the influencer community, and committed to excellence.
In 2020, we were named to the annual Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in America and also became a B Corp certified company and a member of 1% for the Planet. Learn more about our Responsible Impact initiatives here: Sustainability, DEI, and Philanthropy.
We work hard, move fast, and have a ton of fun along the way. Come join us!
- We’re part of something bigger. We’re committed to leaving the world better than how we found it. It is this belief that makes the other values possible.
- We’re straight shooters. We mean what we say and say what we mean. #TNT
- We own our actions, regardless of the outcome. May all of our vibes say, “I got this.”
- We move like cheetahs, head stable & purpose driven. Speed and precision in the right moments.
- We give a lot of damns.
- We map out our goals. S.M.A.R.T. execution is key.
- There is a key to success in every failure. We learn from it and keep it movin’.
- We find humor in the little things, and embrace our funk. It’s really. not. that. serious.
- Curiosity feeds our cat. Meowrr.
We're equally committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in our workplace and in how we show up in this world. To us, diversity means recognizing that different views and experiences are as important as those we're already familiar with. It means taking radical ownership of the things we affect as individuals and as a company - including even inherited ways of doing things which may be destructive or biased and which we must work to change. It means looking at the world and making sure we embody as many of its best qualities as we can, and striving for that as a matter of principle, not as a marketing goal we check off a list.
This is how we strive to practice We define diversity as making sure (1) our table represents people from varying backgrounds, (2) inclusion as making sure our people have a seat at the table, and (3) equity as making sure our people have the same means to get to the table in the first place. Externally, we apply the same policies to partnerships, marketing, and product development.
Ultimately, diversity goes beyond what we look like, who we are, who we love or how we think. Diversity is shorthand for an integrity-driven way of operating and growing every single day, and we wouldn't have it any other way.
If you are interested, send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org