Influencer Partnerships Coordinator
Born in 2014, MagicLinks is one of the fastest-growing influencer platforms powering social commerce today. As a technology, MagicLinks empowers over 15k YouTube Influencers to turn moments of inspiration into new customer acquisitions at over 3.5k retailers. MagicLinks Influencers have launched 160k+ YouTube videos, watched by over 18B fans, driving over $500M in retail sales.
Our longevity with brand partners is founded in our unique ability to match social KPI’s with proprietary customer transaction data (Match Intelligence™) to target the right influencers with the right audience, driving sales and measurable ROAS. Our mission is to help brands solve influencers with a sustainable, performance-based approach, transparency in reporting, and compounding results.
Tenants of MagicLinks Culture:
- Limitation is an illusion, nothing is ever impossible
- Make everything you do a work of art
- Never settle for less than excellent
- Radical ownership
- Celebrate failures that come from taking risks
- Laugh every day
- Live consciously
Role: Influencer Partnerships Coordinator
Full-time Location: Venice, CA in the heart of an inspiring and eclectic artist community
Seeking: We are looking for a passionate, proactive, agile Unicorn to join our fast-paced start-up. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to work closely with global leading brands and social media influencers, while making a visible impact on the company. We work hard, move fast, and have a ton of fun along the way.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Engage and activate with influencer community and respond to comments and requests.
- Manage existing and develop new relationships within the digital influencer community (content creators, platforms, agencies, managers, etc.).
- Relay community feedback to relevant internal stakeholders.
- Identify emerging influencers with growing audiences that are likely to convert their audience into consumers.
- Help to scale the influencer program and create long term relationships with talent.
- Solidify a streamlined process to activate many partnerships efficiently and effectively.
- Partner with the social media team, monitor influencer dialogue and feedback, and make recommendations for action.
- Assist in adding a personal touch to our influencer relationships from hosting in-person events to gifting.
- Liaise with other departments to stay updated on new marketing initiatives, product and service developments, and to ensure brand consistency.
- Highly motivated self-starter, capable of producing high quality work while adhering to oftentimes very tight turnaround times in an exciting and fast-moving start-up environment.
- Excellent communication skills: verbal and written.
- Passionate about the future of digital media, technology, and curious to learn more.
- Knowledge of the affiliate industry, and follows trends in social media, top trending brands, and consumer behavior.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Snapchat.
- Experience working with or directly as a digital influencer (preferred).
- Recent graduate/ enrolled in a 4-year university (preferred).
- Salary + Commission + Bonus
- Full-time employees are eligible for full health care benefits.
At MagicLinks, we recognize diversity as something bigger than a search term or buzzword. Diversity here is an acknowledgement that the world is made up of many different facets, that all human beings have intrinsic value and worth, and are under no obligation to be anything other than their honest selves. Diversity means recognizing that different views and experiences are as important as those we’re already familiar with. It means taking radical ownership of the things we affect as individuals and as a company - including even inherited ways of doing things which may be destructive or biased and which we must work to change. It means looking at the world and making sure we embody as many of its best qualities as we can, and striving for that as a matter of principle, not as a marketing goal we check off a list.
Diversity goes beyond what we look like, who we are, who we love or how we think. Diversity is shorthand for an integrity-driven way of operating and growing every single day, and we wouldn’t have it any other way.
If you are interested, send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org