MagicLinks is excited to announce our partnership with Afterpay for Sustainable Live Shopping Events this Earth Month! Live shopping is the hottest new way to shop and our influencers can’t wait to bring you their top picks from your favorite eco-friendly brands.
Next week, you’ll be able to hop on streams with Elena Taber and Christine Le to shop from:
As a certified B-Corp, we’re all about impact – and we know you are, too. That’s why Afterpay’s “top-up” program will allow customers to add a $1 donation at check-out to benefit Magpies & Peacock, a non-profit design house, and Surfrider, a non-profit environmental organization focused on protecting clean water and beaches (and also one of our 1% For The Planet Partners). Afterpay will also be matching all customer donations.
To learn more, check out our press coverage:
- Born Digital: Afterpay Launches Livestream Shopping Platform
- Yahoo Finance: Afterpay Unveils Sustainable Shopping for Earth Month
- Chain Store Age: Afterpay springs into livestream shopping
- PYMNTS.com: Afterpay Launches Sustainable Shopping
- Fashion United: Afterpay unveils sustainable shopping initiatives for Earth Month
- Footwear News: Afterpay Launches New Sustainability Initiatives that Make Each Purchase more Eco-Friendly
- Yahoo Entertainment: Afterpay Launches New Sustainability Initiatives that Make Each Purchase more Eco-Friendly
- eSeller 365: Afterpay Unveils Sustainable Shopping for Earth Month
- AP News: Afterpay Unveils Sustainable Shopping for Earth Month
- Retail Bum: Afterpay Launches Sustainable Shopping Event
- Digital: Afterpay Launches Livestream Shopping Platform
- The Paypers: Afterpay to launch live shopping event featuring sustainable brands
- Global Cosmetics News: Afterpay Launches ‘top-up’ program to promote sustainable shopping
- Sourcing Journal: Afterpay to Debut First Live Shopping Event Featuring Sustainable Brands
Interested in exploring influencer live shopping with your fans? Apply to MagicLinks now.