Social Media Marketing Coordinator
MagicLinks powers social commerce through exclusive marketplace for video influencers and the world’s leading brands. Our technology enables creators to share the products they love with their fans and serves leading brands seeking scalable, data-backed influencer campaign solutions, with dependable ROI and 100% sales data reporting. We are digital video natives, driven by data, passionate about the influencer community, and committed to excellence. In 2020, we were named to the annual Inc. 5000 and LA Business Journal’s list of the fastest-growing private companies in America.
Tenets of MagicLinks Culture
- Radical Ownership
- Standard of Excellence
- Smart Prioritization
- Celebrate Failures
- Laugh Every Day
- Be Curious
Role: Marketing Coordinator, Social Media
Full-time Location: Venice, CA in the heart of an inspiring and eclectic artist community
A fast-growing, influencer and tech start-up in Venice, CA is looking for a Social Media Coordinator.
As a Social Media coordinator, you will develop original content and suggest creative ways to attract and promote our brand across all social media channels while aligning with overarching marketing strategies.
This is a full-time position that is primarily remote with the option to come into the office based in Venice, CA and starts asap.
- Proven social media samples of content creation - graphic design and video editing
- Proven experience with page and channel growth
- Understanding of social media platforms: Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, LinkedIn, Facebook
- Create engaging content for social channels including graphics and videos
- Plan, schedule and post on YouTube, Instagram, TikTok and LinkedIn
- Conduct competitor and market research to support social strategy
- Research audience preferences and discover current trends
- Stay up-to-date with changes, updates and trends in all social platforms
- Suggest new creative ways to attract and engage prospective influencers through campaigns, promotions and incentives
- Implement a social media strategy to align with organizational goals
- Report on best performing posts and social metrics
- BA / BS in Marketing, Communications, or related fields
- 2+ years experience in social media or marketing
- Someone who is familiar with influencers, social media trends, language and can pick up brand voice easily
- Experience with graphic design and video editing software including Adobe Suite and Canva
- Salary + Bonus + Equity
- Full-time employees are eligible for full health care benefits
At MagicLinks, we recognize diversity as something bigger than a search term or buzzword. Diversity here is an acknowledgement that the world is made up of many different facets, that all human beings have intrinsic value and worth, and are under no obligation to be anything other than their honest selves. Diversity means recognizing that different views and experiences are as important as those we’re already familiar with. It means taking radical ownership of the things we affect as individuals and as a company - including even inherited ways of doing things which may be destructive or biased and which we must work to change. It means looking at the world and making sure we embody as many of its best qualities as we can, and striving for that as a matter of principle, not as a marketing goal we check off a list.
Diversity goes beyond what we look like, who we are, who we love or how we think. Diversity is shorthand for an integrity-driven way of operating and growing every single day, and we wouldn’t have it any other way.
If you are interested, send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org