Senior Marketing Manager
MagicLinks powers social commerce through an exclusive marketplace for video influencers and the worlds’ leading brands. Our technology enables creators to earn steady income by sharing the products they love. We provide brands with creator investment data and tools to propel creator success across all social video platforms. We are digital video natives, driven by data, passionate about the content creator community, and committed to excellence.
We are an award winning Certified B Corporation that has been featured in Inc Magazine, Business Insider, WWD and The Information, amongst many others. We have been recognized in the Inc. 5000 for the third consecutive year with a three-year revenue growth of 724% and in 2020 became a member of 1% for the Planet.
We work hard, move fast, and have a ton of fun along the way. Come join us!
MagicLinks is seeking a creative, goal-oriented, and highly entrepreneurial Senior Marketing Manager to join our fast-paced team. You will be responsible for promoting a best-in-class creator experience, helping to drive engagement and acquire new creators. In this role, you will help develop, manage, and maintain a variety of marketing initiatives (email, SEO, SEM, events, partnerships, email, content). A successful candidate will be motivated by an entrepreneurial, fast-paced, and highly collaborative environment, have high-quality standards, and be passionate about making an impact and driving growth in the influencer space.
We're looking for someone who is a self-starter, eager to learn, and is data-driven and results motivated.
Location: Remote in select states* or hybrid in Venice, CA in the heart of an inspiring and eclectic artist community
*AZ, CA, FL, GA, IL, IA, KS, MD, MA, MI, MN, MO, NY, NC, OH, OR, TN, TX
We are looking for an experienced Senior Marketing Manager to develop and implement the creator acquisition strategy at MagicLinks. You will play a key role in the development, implementation and scaling of various online and offline marketing initiatives to drive new user growth for our creator (influencer) marketplace.
The role requires an effective strategist, executor, and collaborator, who will grow a team as the strategy & goals are set. You will lead all marketing to acquire and retain creators, collaborating with our Influencer Partnerships, Creator Partnerships, Brand Marketing, Product, and Data Science teams to develop, execute, and measure effective marketing campaigns. You will work closely with the VP of Marketing to define the marketing framework and strategy, and must be comfortable executing and analyzing campaigns, building scalable marketing processes, and eventually managing and scaling a high-performing team.
You must be able to quickly and effectively test different channels, analyze results, create reports, and optimize accordingly. The right candidate is proactive, highly organized, and pays close attention to detail. You must have excellent writing, automation, and organization skills, with an interest and knowledge of the influencer space and social media platforms.
As the Senior Marketing Manager for Creators, you will report directly to the VP of Marketing.
- Help identify and test new creator acquisition and retention opportunities to improve performance and / or reduce costs while driving growth and revenue
- Manage and scale the creator marketing team to execute on marketing initiatives
- Own, optimize and scale user acquisition funnels, uncovering new growth opportunities across paid, owned, and earned channels on the B2C (Creators) audience
- Drive traffic, engagement, brand awareness, and ultimately grow the Creator Network
- Measure effectiveness of channels and campaigns, and identify greatest opportunities of impact across the user lifecycle
- Develop insights based on user data, the voice of the creator, campaign effectiveness, and industry trends and translate those insights into actionable recommendations that promote business objectives and drive tangible results
- Collaborate closely with Influencer & Creator Partnership teams to support the acquisition, retention, and engagement of our creator network
- Create and optimize Creator onboarding sequences, weekly newsletters, top product announcements, and more to support Creator engagement and Sales Placements
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- 7+ years of experience in marketing
- Experience as a people manager of at least one other marketing associate
- Proven experience executing and scaling growth channels from scratch and excellent knowledge of a broad spectrum of marketing channels (paid media, SEM, SEO, email, events, social, content, etc)
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- Strong project management skills
- Detail-oriented with proven results driving awareness and conversion
- Aptitude for being organized with flexibility to deliver results in a dynamic, fast-paced, ambiguous environment
- Self-starter who is strong on strategy & execution
- Naturally curious and driven to find creative solutions with an A / B testing and optimization mindset
- Startup or experience with a high-growth company
- Highly analytical and comfortable with setting up and leveraging marketing analytics tools
- Ability to think both analytically in measuring effectiveness, but also creatively to create compelling campaigns
- The US base salary range for this full-time position is $90,000 - $110,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role and level of experience relevant to the job. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the range for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.
- Full-time employees are eligible for full health care benefits
A Few Words on Diversity
We're equally committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in our workplace and in how we show up in this world. To us, diversity means recognizing that different views and experiences are as important as those we're already familiar with. It means taking radical ownership of the things we affect as individuals and as a company - including even inherited ways of doing things which may be destructive or biased and which we must work to change. It means looking at the world and making sure we embody as many of its best qualities as we can, and striving for that as a matter of principle, not as a marketing goal we check off a list.
This is how we strive to practice We define diversity as making sure (1) our table represents people from varying backgrounds, (2) inclusion as making sure our people have a seat at the table, and (3) equity as making sure our people have the same means to get to the table in the first place. Externally, we apply the same policies to partnerships, marketing, and product development.
Ultimately, diversity goes beyond what we look like, who we are, who we love or how we think. Diversity is shorthand for an integrity-driven way of operating and growing every single day, and we wouldn't have it any other way.
Please submit an application directly to our LinkedIn job posting.
If you are interested, send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org