MagicLinks powers social commerce through an exclusive marketplace for video influencers and the worlds’ leading brands. Our technology enables creators to earn steady income by sharing the products they love. We provide brands with creator investment data and tools to propel creator success across all social video platforms. We are digital video natives, driven by data, passionate about the content creator community, and committed to excellence.
We are an award winning Certified B Corporation that has been featured in Inc Magazine, Business Insider, WWD and The Information, amongst many others. In 2021, we were named to the annual Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in America and in 2020 became a member of 1% for the Planet. Learn more about our Responsible Impact initiatives here.
We work hard, move fast, and have a ton of fun along the way. Come join us!
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our marketing team, providing creative ideas and thorough execution to help achieve our goals. We are seeking a candidate eager to try new things and take on tasks big and small. A successful candidate will be motivated by an entrepreneurial, fast-paced, and highly collaborative environment, have high-quality standards, and be passionate about making an impact and driving growth in the influencer space.
We're looking for someone who is a self-starter, eager to learn, and is data-driven and results motivated. Your insightful contributions will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels. This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and experience, while providing you with hands-on knowledge of various marketing strategies in a high-growth, startup environment.
As the Marketing Intern, you will work collaboratively with the marketing, sales, and influencer teams.
Location: Remote in select states* or hybrid in Venice, CA in the heart of an inspiring and eclectic artist community
*AZ, CA, FL, GA, IL, IA, KS, MD, MA, MI, MN, MO, NY, NC, OH, OR, TN, TX
- Create and schedule social media post
- Engage with other social media accounts
- Help create, edit, and publish short-form educational videos
- Review marketing campaign performance by analyzing analytical data on various platforms.
- Conduct social keyword, hashtag, and trend research to increase traffic and brand exposure
- Update and modify internal data in company’s customer relationship management system (CRM) to maximize marketing potential via email, social, and paid advertising
- Create content for our sales and influencer teams
- Assist in event planning & execution
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks and perform other duties, as assigned
- Candidate for a bachelor's degree in business development, marketing, communications, public relations, or related field (sophomore or junior standing)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Strong academic track record (minimum 3.2 GPA)
- Understanding of the influencer landscape, from micro-influencers to top-tier platform leaders
- Ability to take direction as well as work independently
- Ability to meet deadlines and produce work in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible and a positive can-do attitude
- Enjoy working on a team but also be able to work independently successfully
- Excellent written communication, copywriting, and project management skills
- Detail-oriented, results-driven, and naturally curious
- Interest in startup experience with a high-growth company
- This will be a part-time (or summer full-time) paid internship position ($14-$21/hour)
A Few Words on Diversity
We're equally committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in our workplace and in how we show up in this world. To us, diversity means recognizing that different views and experiences are as important as those we're already familiar with. It means taking radical ownership of the things we affect as individuals and as a company - including even inherited ways of doing things which may be destructive or biased and which we must work to change. It means looking at the world and making sure we embody as many of its best qualities as we can, and striving for that as a matter of principle, not as a marketing goal we check off a list.
This is how we strive to practice We define diversity as making sure (1) our table represents people from varying backgrounds, (2) inclusion as making sure our people have a seat at the table, and (3) equity as making sure our people have the same means to get to the table in the first place. Externally, we apply the same policies to partnerships, marketing, and product development.
Ultimately, diversity goes beyond what we look like, who we are, who we love or how we think. Diversity is shorthand for an integrity-driven way of operating and growing every single day, and we wouldn't have it any other way.
If you are interested, send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org