Influencer Marketing Manager
Born in 2014, MagicLinks is one of the fastest-growing influencer platforms powering social commerce today. As a technology, MagicLinks empowers over 15k YouTube Influencers to turn moments of inspiration into new customer acquisitions at over 3.5k retailers. MagicLinks Influencers have launched 160k+ YouTube videos, watched by over 18B fans, driving over $500M in retail sales. Our longevity with brand partners is founded in our unique ability to match social KPI’s with proprietary customer transaction data (Match Intelligence™) to target the right influencers with the right audience, driving sales and measurable ROAS. Our mission is to help brands solve influencers with a sustainable, performance-based approach, transparency in reporting, and compounding results.
Tenants of MagicLinks Culture
- Limitation is an illusion, nothing is ever impossible
- Make everything you do a work of art
- Never settle for less than excellent
- Radical ownership
- Celebrate failures that come from taking risks
- Laugh every day
- Live consciously
Role: Influencer Marketing Manager
Full-time Location: Venice, CA in the heart of an inspiring and eclectic artist community
Seeking: We are looking for a passionate, proactive, agile Unicorn to join our fast-paced start-up. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to work closely with global leading brands and social media influencers, while making a visible impact on the company. We work hard, move fast, and have a ton of fun along the way.
Expectations of this Role
- Drive new influencer growth -- seek and activate relevant influencers by selling MagicLinks revenue opportunities.
- Lead the communication and negotiation of premium brand sponsorships with influencers.
- Increase the power of the MagicLinks network through acquiring new influencer and developing top tier talent into brands.
- Experience leading teams to achieve outstanding results.
- Meet (or exceed) quarterly revenue goals.
- Assist MagicLinks Directors with high-level projects across all segments of the business.
- A highly motivated self-starter, and mental athlete, capable of producing high quality work while adhering to oftentimes very tight turnaround times in an exciting and fast-moving start-up environment.
- An ever-evolving professional with 3-5 years of experience in influencer marketing or digital management.
- One with solid knowledge of and high interest in the digital marketing & influencer landscape, especially across fashion, beauty, tech, and home.
- Someone who others describe as disciplined, detail-oriented, and committed to excellence.
- An articulate and engaging individual, demonstrating excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Passionate about the future of digital media, technology, and curious to learn more.
- Hopefully someone who knows about the affiliate industry.
- Hopefully someone who has experience facilitating influencer brand sponsorships.
- At a minimum, proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, all the major social media platforms, E-mail Marketing Systems, various CRM tools, and (even better) Adobe Illustrator.
- Salary + Commission + Bonus.
- Full-time employees are eligible for full health care benefits.
If you are interested, send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org