Graphic Designer (part-time)
About the Role
If you are a talented and passionate graphic designer with a strong portfolio showcasing experience in creating B2B marketing materials, we're interested in hearing from you! The ideal candidate will have a passion for design and creativity, with a strong understanding of how to create effective marketing materials that drive engagement and generate leads.
As a part-time graphic designer, you will be responsible for supporting the marketing team with a wide range of design projects, including sales enablement materials, digital ads, case studies, white papers, email template, social media posts, and branding standardization across all departments. We're looking for someone with a keen eye for detail, highly organized, and who has a strong understanding of design principles and best practices for creating effective marketing materials.
You'll be reporting to our Sr. Content Marketing Manager and working closely with the marketing team and cross-functional partners.
If you thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and are excited about the opportunity to work on a variety of design projects, we encourage you to apply.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop and design sales enablement materials, including one-pagers, presentations, and other collateral
- Create digital ads for various platforms, including social media and display advertising networks
- Design case studies and white papers that effectively communicate our value proposition to potential clients
- Create email templates that align with our branding and effectively communicate our messaging
- Design social media posts that drive engagement and effectively communicate our brand message
- Develop and standardize our branding across all departments, including creating a standard branded slides template
- 5+ years of experience in graphic design, with a strong portfolio showcasing experience in creating marketing materials
- Proficiency in design software such as Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Experience creating digital ads for various platforms, including social media and display advertising networks
- Strong understanding of design principles and best practices for creating effective marketing materials
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to prioritize effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong attention to detail and ability to ensure design consistency across multiple channels and formats
The US base salary range for this part-time position is $38/hour - $52/hour. Our salary ranges are determined by role and level of experience relevant to the job. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the range for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.
Location: Remote in select states* or hybrid in Venice, CA in the heart of an inspiring and eclectic artist community
*AZ, CA, FL, GA, IL, IA, KS, MD, MA, MI, MN, MO, NY, NC, OH, OR, TN, TX
MagicLinks powers social commerce through our exclusive marketplace for video influencers and the world’s leading brands. Our technology enables creators to share the products they love with their fans and serves leading brands seeking scalable, data-backed influencer campaign solutions, with dependable ROI and 100% sales data reporting. We are digital video natives, driven by data, passionate about the influencer community, and committed to excellence.
In 2021, we ranked in the top 20% of the annual Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in America and were named by the Los Angeles Business Journal as one of the Best Places to Work in LA. In 2020, we became the first social commerce company in the world to become a Certified B Corporation in addition to becoming a member of 1% for the Planet.
We work hard, move fast, and have a ton of fun along the way. Come join us!
A Few Words On Diversity
We're equally committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in our workplace and in how we show up in this world. We define diversity as making sure (1) our table represents people from varying backgrounds, (2) inclusion as making sure our people have a seat at the table, and (3) equity as making sure our people have the same means to get to the table in the first place. Externally, we apply the same policies to partnerships, marketing, and product development.
Ultimately, diversity goes beyond what we look like, who we are, who we love or how we think. Diversity is shorthand for an integrity-driven way of operating and growing every single day, and we wouldn't have it any other way.
Include your portfolio.
If you are interested, send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org