About The Role
MagicLinks is seeking a creative and skilled Front End Engineer to join our dynamic team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in building innovative and user-friendly application experiences across various platforms. As a Front End Engineer, you will collaborate with engineers, QA, product, and design teams to create visually appealing and highly functional UI/UX designs.
- Collaborate with fellow engineers, QA, product, and design teams to develop innovative application experiences for our web, and mobile products.
- Write clean, maintainable, and well-documented code that adheres to best practices.
- Design and implement sleek UI/UX designs to enhance user experience across platforms.
- Develop reports and analytics dashboards to support data-driven decision-making.
- Maintain and contribute to a standard style guide and component library.
- Allocate 5-10% of your time to explore and identify new product and technology ideas for the team.
- 4-6 years of frontend engineering experience using ReactJS or similar frameworks.
- Proficiency in responsive frameworks such as TailwindCSS or Bootstrap, and mobile views.
- Experience working in a collaborative environment using tools like Git, Gitflow, JIRA, and Scrum.
- Graphic design skills are a plus (e.g., Photoshop, Sketch, Figma).
- Mobile app development experience with React Native is a plus.
- Prior experience with an MVC framework is a plus.
- Knowledge of video asset management is a plus.
- Experience working with reporting chart and graph libraries is a plus.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary range of $120,000 - $150,000, commensurate with experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401(k) plan with company match.
- Generous paid time off and flexible work arrangements.
- Opportunities for professional development and growth within the organization.
- Collaborative and inclusive work environment with a focus on employee well-being.
Location: Remote in select states* or hybrid in Venice, CA in the heart of an inspiring and eclectic artist community
*AZ, CA, FL, GA, IL, IA, KS, MD, MA, MI, MN, MO, NY, NC, OH, OR, TN, TX
MagicLinks powers social commerce through our exclusive marketplace for video influencers and the world’s leading brands. Our technology enables creators to share the products they love with their fans and serves leading brands seeking scalable, data-backed influencer campaign solutions, with dependable ROI and 100% sales data reporting. We are digital video natives, driven by data, passionate about the influencer community, and committed to excellence.
In 2021, we ranked in the top 20% of the annual Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in America and were named by the Los Angeles Business Journal as one of the Best Places to Work in LA. In 2020, we became the first social commerce company in the world to become a Certified B Corporation in addition to becoming a member of 1% for the Planet.
We work hard, move fast, and have a ton of fun along the way. Come join us!
A Few Words On Diversity
We're equally committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in our workplace and in how we show up in this world. To us, diversity means recognizing that different views and experiences are as important as those we're already familiar with. It means taking radical ownership of the things we affect as individuals and as a company - including even inherited ways of doing things which may be destructive or biased and which we must work to change. It means looking at the world and making sure we embody as many of its best qualities as we can, and striving for that as a matter of principle, not as a marketing goal we check off a list.
This is how we strive to practice We define diversity as making sure (1) our table represents people from varying backgrounds, (2) inclusion as making sure our people have a seat at the table, and (3) equity as making sure our people have the same means to get to the table in the first place. Externally, we apply the same policies to partnerships, marketing, and product development.
Ultimately, diversity goes beyond what we look like, who we are, who we love or how we think. Diversity is shorthand for an integrity-driven way of operating and growing every single day, and we wouldn't have it any other way.
If you're looking to join a team of talented professionals and contribute to the creation of exceptional products that redefine user experiences, we'd love to connect about the Frontend Developer role!
Although all applications will be considered, we may be unable to respond to all inquiries.
If you are interested, send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org