MagicLinks powers social commerce through an exclusive marketplace for video influencers and the worlds’ leading brands. Our technology enables creators to earn steady income by sharing the products they love. We provide brands with creator investment data and tools to propel creator success across all social video platforms. We are digital video natives, driven by data, passionate about the content creator community, and committed to excellence.
We are an award winning Certified B Corporation that has been featured in Inc Magazine, Business Insider, WWD and The Information, amongst many others. In 2021, we were named to the annual Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in America and in 2020 became a member of 1% for the Planet. Learn more about our Responsible Impact initiatives here.
We work hard, move fast, and have a ton of fun along the way. Come join us!
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player. You will be a developer responsible for the development of new software products and enhancements to existing products. You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication and leadership skills.
Location: Remote in select states* or Venice, CA in the heart of an inspiring and eclectic artist community
- Collaborate with fellow engineers, QA, product and design to build new innovative application experiences for our products
- Write clean and maintainable code
- Build sleek UI/UX designs for our web, mobile and web-extension applications
- Build reports and analytics dashboards
- Help maintain a standard style guide and component library
- 5-10% of your time would be to explore and identify product and technology ideas to bring to the team
- 3-5 years of frontend engineering experience with ReactJS or similar frameworks
- TailwindCSS/Bootstrap responsive framework and mobile views
- Collaborative environment experience (Git, Gitflow, JIRA, Scrum)
- Graphic design is a plus (Photoshop, Sketch, Figma, etc.)
- Mobile app development experience with React Native is a plus
- Working with an MVC framework in the past is a plus
- Video asset management is a plus
- Experience with reporting chart and graph libraries is a plus
- Salary + Bonus + Equity (based on experience)
- Full-time employees are eligible for full health care benefits
A Few Words on Diversity
We're equally committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in our workplace and in how we show up in this world. To us, diversity means recognizing that different views and experiences are as important as those we're already familiar with. It means taking radical ownership of the things we affect as individuals and as a company - including even inherited ways of doing things which may be destructive or biased and which we must work to change. It means looking at the world and making sure we embody as many of its best qualities as we can, and striving for that as a matter of principle, not as a marketing goal we check off a list.
This is how we strive to practice We define diversity as making sure (1) our table represents people from varying backgrounds, (2) inclusion as making sure our people have a seat at the table, and (3) equity as making sure our people have the same means to get to the table in the first place. Externally, we apply the same policies to partnerships, marketing, and product development.
Ultimately, diversity goes beyond what we look like, who we are, who we love or how we think. Diversity is shorthand for an integrity-driven way of operating and growing every single day, and we wouldn't have it any other way.
You've read this far so now all that's left is hitting us with that boom-boom-pow through a killer resume and cover letter for any of our opportunities that pique your interest.
*AZ, CA, GA, IL, IA, KS, MO, NY, NC, TN, TX, FL, MI, MA
If interested, please apply through LinkedIn.
If you are interested, send us your resume to email@example.com