Digital Marketing Manager
About the Role
If you're someone who's passionate about digital marketing and has a proven track record of generating leads, driving engagement, and growing revenue through various digital channels, then we want to hear from you! A successful candidate will be motivated by an entrepreneurial, fast-paced, and collaborative environment, have high-quality standards, and will bring a curious mind to the influencer marketing space.
As our Digital Marketing Manager, you'll be responsible for testing and building out digital channels, collaborating on ABM strategies and email, social, and search optimizations. You'll work closely with our creative agency to develop our digital footprint, starting with a brand refresh and website build.
We're looking for someone who is highly analytical, creative, and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining a high level of attention to detail. This is an exciting opportunity to learn, execute, and make a meaningful impact on our business.
You'll be reporting to our VP of Marketing and working closely with the marketing team and cross-functional partners.
- Lead our website redesign project, from initial planning through to launch and ongoing optimization
- Develop and implement digital marketing campaigns across various channels, including email, social media, and search
- Analyze website and campaign data to make data-driven decisions that drive growth and engagement
- Create digital campaigns to generate leads, drive engagement, and grow revenue
- Implement digital ABM strategies to acquire enterprise brands and retailers
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including product, design, and engineering to ensure alignment on project goals and timelines
- Manage relationships with external agencies and vendors, as needed
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing, with a proven track record of success and cross-functional collaboration (including designers and developers)
- Strong analytical skills, with experience using tools like Google Analytics to analyze website and campaign data
- Strong project management skills; ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize effectively
- Strong on strategy & execution; detail-oriented with a passion for quality user experiences and driving conversions
- Naturally curious and driven to find creative solutions with testing & optimization mindset
- Startup or experience with a high-growth company preferred
Compensation & Benefits
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $95,000 - $120,000 + bonus + equity + health care benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role and level of experience relevant to the job. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the range for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.
Location: Remote in select states* or hybrid in Venice, CA in the heart of an inspiring and eclectic artist community
*AZ, CA, FL, GA, IL, IA, KS, MD, MA, MI, MN, MO, NY, NC, OH, OR, TN, TX
MagicLinks powers social commerce through our exclusive marketplace for video influencers and the world’s leading brands. Our technology enables creators to share the products they love with their fans and serves leading brands seeking scalable, data-backed influencer campaign solutions, with dependable ROI and 100% sales data reporting. We are digital video natives, driven by data, passionate about the influencer community, and committed to excellence.
In 2021, we ranked in the top 20% of the annual Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in America and were named by the Los Angeles Business Journal as one of the Best Places to Work in LA. In 2020, we became the first social commerce company in the world to become a Certified B Corporation in addition to becoming a member of 1% for the Planet.
We work hard, move fast, and have a ton of fun along the way. Come join us!
A Few Words On Diversity
We're equally committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in our workplace and in how we show up in this world. We define diversity as making sure (1) our table represents people from varying backgrounds, (2) inclusion as making sure our people have a seat at the table, and (3) equity as making sure our people have the same means to get to the table in the first place. Externally, we apply the same policies to partnerships, marketing, and product development.
Ultimately, diversity goes beyond what we look like, who we are, who we love or how we think. Diversity is shorthand for an integrity-driven way of operating and growing every single day, and we wouldn't have it any other way.
If you are interested, send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org