About The Role
MagicLinks is seeking a knowledgeable and proactive DevOps Engineer to join our diverse and innovative team. As a DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for managing AWS services, securing GitHub repositories, working on CI/CD pipelines, and providing DevSecOps support. This full-time position is available remotely in select states* or in Venice, CA, within a vibrant artist community.
- Plan, monitor, and manage day-to-day operations of AWS services, including EC2, EKS, VPC, WAF, S3, ALB, Route53, and CloudFormation.
- Manage and secure GitHub repositories, ensuring best practices are followed.
- Develop and maintain CI/CD pipelines for efficient software deployment.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of Linux fundamentals and be comfortable with the Linux CLI.
- Work with container orchestration platforms, such as Kubernetes, ECS, and Openshift.
- Utilize monitoring platforms like ELK stack, Datadog, Newrelic, and Rollbar to maintain system health.
- Provide DevSecOps support to ensure the security of our software infrastructure.
- 5+ years of experience in a DevOps Engineering role.
- 3+ years of experience in Linux system administration.
- 3+ years of experience with container orchestration platforms, e.g., Kubernetes, ECS, Openshift.
- Proficiency in continuous integration tools like Jenkins/GitHub Actions.
- Experience in Python scripting.
- Knowledge of Terraform and Infrastructure as Code.
- Familiarity with configuration management tools, such as Salt and Ansible.
- Monitoring experience with ELK, Datadog, Grafana, and Loki.
- Past experience in applying Agile Methodology.
- Knowledge of data pipelines.
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary range: $115,000-$170,000, commensurate with experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401(k) plan with company match.
- Generous paid time off and flexible work arrangements.
- Opportunities for professional development and growth within the organization.
- Collaborative and inclusive work environment with a focus on employee well-being.
Location: Remote in select states* or hybrid in Venice, CA in the heart of an inspiring and eclectic artist community
*AZ, CA, FL, GA, IL, IA, KS, MD, MA, MI, MN, MO, NY, NC, OH, OR, TN, TX
MagicLinks powers social commerce through our exclusive marketplace for video influencers and the world’s leading brands. Our technology enables creators to share the products they love with their fans and serves leading brands seeking scalable, data-backed influencer campaign solutions, with dependable ROI and 100% sales data reporting. We are digital video natives, driven by data, passionate about the influencer community, and committed to excellence.
In 2021, we ranked in the top 20% of the annual Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in America and were named by the Los Angeles Business Journal as one of the Best Places to Work in LA. In 2020, we became the first social commerce company in the world to become a Certified B Corporation in addition to becoming a member of 1% for the Planet.
We work hard, move fast, and have a ton of fun along the way. Come join us!
A Few Words on Diversity
We're equally committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in our workplace and in how we show up in this world. To us, diversity means recognizing that different views and experiences are as important as those we're already familiar with. It means taking radical ownership of the things we affect as individuals and as a company - including even inherited ways of doing things which may be destructive or biased and which we must work to change. It means looking at the world and making sure we embody as many of its best qualities as we can, and striving for that as a matter of principle, not as a marketing goal we check off a list.
This is how we strive to practice We define diversity as making sure (1) our table represents people from varying backgrounds, (2) inclusion as making sure our people have a seat at the table, and (3) equity as making sure our people have the same means to get to the table in the first place. Externally, we apply the same policies to partnerships, marketing, and product development.
Ultimately, diversity goes beyond what we look like, who we are, who we love or how we think. Diversity is shorthand for an integrity-driven way of operating and growing every single day, and we wouldn't have it any other way.
If you're interested in joining our team of dedicated professionals and playing a vital role in enhancing the efficiency and security of our software infrastructure, we'd be excited to chat about the DevOps Engineer position!
Although all applications will be considered, we may be unable to respond to all inquiries.
If you are interested, send us your resume to email@example.com