MagicLinks powers social commerce through our exclusive marketplace for video influencers and
the world’s leading brands. Our technology enables creators to share the products they love with
their fans and serves leading brands seeking scalable, data-backed influencer campaign solutions,
with dependable ROI and 100% sales data reporting. We are digital video natives, driven by data,
passionate about the influencer community and committed to excellence.
In 2021, we ranked in the top 20% of the annual Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private
companies in America and were named by the Los Angeles Business Journal as one of the Best
Places to Work in LA. In 2020, we became the first social commerce company in the world to
become a Certified B Corporation in addition to becoming a member of 1% for the Planet.
We work hard, move fast, and have a ton of fun along the way. Come join us!
Expectations of the Role:
· Planning, monitoring and day to day monitoring of all things AWS (EC2, EKS, VPC, WAF, S3, ALB, Route53, CloudFormation)
· Manage and secure GitHub repositories
· Work on CI/CD pipelines
· Strong understanding of Linux fundamentals and comfortable with Linux CLI
· Good understanding of container orchestration platforms (e.g. Kubernetes, ECS, Openshift )
· Working knowledge of monitoring platforms (ELK stack, Datadog, Newrelic, Rollbar )
· DevSecOps support.
Full-time Location: Remote in select States* or Venice, CA in the heart of an inspiring and eclectic artist community
· Proficient in Linux system administration
· Proficient in Container orchestration platforms e.g Kubernetes, ECS, Openshift
· Proficient in Continuous tool like Jenkins/Github actions
· Python scripting
· Terraform/Infrastructure as Code
· Configuration Management e.g Salt, Ansible
· Monitoring experience ( ELK, Datadog, Grafana, Loki )
· Past experience in applying Agile Methodology
· Knowledge of data pipelines
· Salary + Bonus + Equity
· Full-time employees are eligible for full health care benefits
A Few Words on Diversity:
We're equally committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in our workplace and in how we show up in this world. To us, diversity means recognizing that different views and experiences are as important as those we're already familiar with. It means taking radical ownership of the things we affect as individuals and as a company - including even inherited ways of doing things which may be destructive or biased and which we must work to change. It means looking at the world and making sure we embody as many of its best qualities as we can, and striving for that as a matter of principle, not as a marketing goal we check off a list.
This is how we strive to practice We define diversity as making sure (1) our table represents people
from varying backgrounds, (2) inclusion as making sure our people have a seat at the table, and (3)
equity as making sure our people have the same means to get to the table in the first place. Externally, we apply the same policies to partnerships, marketing, and product development.
Ultimately, diversity goes beyond what we look like, who we are, who we love or how we think.
Diversity is shorthand for an integrity-driven way of operating and growing every single day, and we
wouldn't have it any other way.
*AZ, CA, GA, IL, IA, KS, MO, NY, NC, TN, TX, FL, MI, MA
If you are interested, apply through LinkedIn.
If you are interested, send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org