MagicLinks powers social commerce through an exclusive marketplace for video influencers and the worlds’ leading brands. Our technology enables creators to earn steady income by sharing the products they love. We provide brands with creator investment data and tools to propel creator success across all social video platforms. We are digital video natives, driven by data, passionate about the content creator community, and committed to excellence.
We are an award winning Certified B Corporation that has been featured in Inc Magazine, Business Insider, WWD and The Information, amongst many others. In 2021, we were named to the annual Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in America and in 2020 became a member of 1% for the Planet. Learn more about our Responsible Impact initiatives here.
We work hard, move fast, and have a ton of fun along the way. Come join us!
Location: Remote in select states* or Venice, CA in the heart of an inspiring and eclectic artist community
We are looking for a passionate, proactive, agile data stories magician to join our fast-paced start-up. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to work closely with global leading brands and social media influencers, while making a visible impact on the company. We work hard, move fast, and have a ton of fun along the way. Remote work available in US.
Questions We Need Help Answering
- Data visualization to help with storytelling for MagicLinks’ influencers and brands
- Reporting on various business KPIs
- Determining customer acquisition costs through various channels
- Analyzing and communicating insights related to past marketing performance, and future predictions of the business, based on a variety of product, marketplace, brand, and performance marketing data sets.
- Campaign analytics, data engineering, marketing operations, and marketing technology systems best practices to advance MagicLinks e-commerce data capabilities
- Support analytical approaches to optimizing marketing and performance spend allocation
- Collaborate with the Marketing, Sales, and Influencer teams to discover and create compelling, data-driven messages, findings, insights, and case studies for sales and marketing collateral
- Assist MagicLinks Directors and CEO with other data projects identified during the course of business.
- 2 to 4 years of experience in an analyst or data modeling role, ideally with direct experience in e-commerce, digital media, and/or influencer marketing.
- Previous experience analyzing digital marketing/e-commerce metrics and identifying patterns and outliers within complex datasets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and an ability to distill and clearly communicate the most important insights that have meaningful business impact to diverse stakeholder groups.
- A highly motivated self-starter, and mental athlete, capable of producing high quality work while adhering to oftentimes very tight turnaround times in an exciting and fast-moving start-up environment.
- Someone who others describe as disciplined, detail-oriented, and committed to excellence
- Passionate about the future of digital media, technology, and curious to learn more
- Authorization to work in US (no H1B visa support available at this time)
- Salary, Bonus, and Equity (based on experience)
- Full time employees are eligible for health care benefits including health, dental, vision, and 401(k) plans.
At MagicLinks, we recognize diversity as something bigger than a search term or buzzword. Diversity here is an acknowledgement that the world is made up of many different facets, that all human beings have intrinsic value and worth, and are under no obligation to be anything other than their honest selves. Diversity means recognizing that different views and experiences are as important as those we’re already familiar with. It means taking radical ownership of the things we affect as individuals and as a company - including even inherited ways of doing things which may be destructive or biased and which we must work to change. It means looking at the world and making sure we embody as many of its best qualities as we can, and striving for that as a matter of principle, not as a marketing goal we check off a list.
Diversity goes beyond what we look like, who we are, who we love or how we think. Diversity is shorthand for an integrity-driven way of operating and growing every single day, and we wouldn’t have it any other way.
*AZ, CA, GA, IL, IA, KS, MO, NY, NC, TN, TX, FL, MI, MA
If you are interested, send us your resume to email@example.com