MagicLinks powers social commerce through our exclusive marketplace for video influencers and the world’s leading brands. Our technology enables creators to share the products they love with their fans and serves leading brands seeking scalable, data-backed influencer campaign solutions, with dependable ROI and 100% sales data reporting. We are digital video natives, driven by data, passionate about the influencer community, and committed to excellence.
In 2020, we were named to the annual Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in America and also became a B Corp certified company and a member of 1% for the Planet. Learn more about our Responsible Impact initiatives here: Sustainability, DEI, and Philanthropy.
We work hard, move fast, and have a ton of fun along the way. Come join us!
Role: Campaign Manager
Full-time Location: Venice, CA in the heart of an inspiring and eclectic artist community or remote
We are looking for a passionate, proactive, agile Unicorn to join our fast-paced start-up. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to work closely with global leading brands and social media influencers, while making a visible impact on the company. We work hard, move fast, and have a ton of fun along the way.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Manage end to end delivery of campaigns for new and existing clients
- Ensure thoughtful outreach messaging and crafting of creative briefs.
- Ideate and deliver on casting strategies to meet brand KPIS
- Engage and activate with influencer community and respond to comments and requests
- Manage existing and develop new relationships within the digital influencer community (content creators, platforms, agencies, managers, etc.)
- Identify, recruit, and retain relationships with top creator talent
- Relay community feedback to relevant internal stakeholders
- Identify emerging influencers with growing audiences that are likely to convert their audience into consumers.
- Act as lead for larger campaigns insuring timeline delivery and exceptional service for the both talent and brands
- Solidify a streamlined process to activate many partnerships efficiently and effectively.
- Assist in adding a personal touch to our influencer relationships from hosting in-person events to gifting.
- Liaise with other departments to stay updated on new marketing initiatives, product and service developments, and to ensure brand consistency
- 3-5 years influencer experience across social platforms, particularly Youtube, Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Snapchat
- Solid understanding of reporting metrics and how to meet brand KPI’s
- Highly motivated self-starter, capable of managing multiple projects, producing high quality work, while adhering to oftentimes very tight turnaround times
- Comfortable working in an exciting, fast-moving, start-up environment
- Excellent communication skills: verbal and written including comfort in public speaking
- Passionate about the future of digital media, technology, and curious to learn more.
- Knowledge of the affiliate industry, and follows trends in social media, top trending brands, and consumer behavior.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, YouTube, Google Analytics
- Experience working with or directly as a digital influencer
- Commitment to sustainability and creating healthy commerce
- Salary + Commission + Bonus
- Full-time employees are eligible for full health care benefits.
A Few Words on Diversity
We're equally committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in our workplace and in how we show up in this world. To us, diversity means recognizing that different views and experiences are as important as those we're already familiar with. It means taking radical ownership of the things we affect as individuals and as a company - including even inherited ways of doing things which may be destructive or biased and which we must work to change. It means looking at the world and making sure we embody as many of its best qualities as we can, and striving for that as a matter of principle, not as a marketing goal we check off a list.
This is how we strive to practice We define diversity as making sure (1) our table represents people from varying backgrounds, (2) inclusion as making sure our people have a seat at the table, and (3) equity as making sure our people have the same means to get to the table in the first place. Externally, we apply the same policies to partnerships, marketing, and product development.
Ultimately, diversity goes beyond what we look like, who we are, who we love or how we think. Diversity is shorthand for an integrity-driven way of operating and growing every single day, and we wouldn't have it any other way.
You've read this far so now all that's left is hitting us with that boom-boom-pow through a killer resume and cover letter for any of our opportunities that pique your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested, send us your resume to email@example.com