Sr. Account Executive, Brand Sales
MagicLinks powers social commerce through our exclusive marketplace for video influencers and the world’s leading brands. Our technology enables creators to share the products they love with their fans and serves leading brands seeking scalable, data-backed influencer campaign solutions, with dependable ROI and 100% sales data reporting. We are digital video natives, driven by data, passionate about influencer community, and committed to excellence.
Tenets of MagicLinks Culture
- Limitation is an illusion, nothing is ever impossible
- Make everything you do a work of art
- Never settle for less than excellent
- Radical ownership
- Celebrate failures that come from taking risks
- Laugh every day
- Live consciously
- Be curious
Role: Sr. Account Executive, Brand Sales
Full-time Location: Venice, CA in the heart of an inspiring and eclectic artist community
Seeking: We are looking for a passionate, proactive, agile Unicorn to join our fast-paced start-up. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to work closely with global leading brands and social media influencers, while making a visible impact on the company. We work hard, move fast, and have a ton of fun along the way.
Expectations of this Role
- Drive new business development -- seek and activate relevant brands with MagicLinks strategic solutions: video influencer campaigns and paid media placements
- Meet (or exceed) quarterly sales goals
- Track progress (leads and sales pipeline via our CRM)
- Prospect and tee up larger scale meetings with Director
- Work closely with Creative Strategy and Talent Teams to build and implement brand campaigns
- Assist MagicLinks Directors with high-level projects across all segments of the business
- Knowledgeable and passionate about the global retail industry, especially across fashion, beauty, tech, sustainability, sports, cooking, and home
- An ever-evolving professional and thought leader with 5-8 years of experience in media sales and business development
- A highly motivated self-starter, and mental athlete, capable of producing high quality work while adhering to oftentimes very tight turnaround times in an exciting and fast-moving start-up environment.
- Passionate about the future of digital media, technology, and curious to learn more
- Experience with leading social platforms, including YouTube, Instagram, Tik Tok, Facebook, and others
- One with a strong knowledge of sales process
- An articulate and engaging individual, demonstrating excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- At a minimum, proficient in Word, Excel, Powerpoint, e-mail Marketing Systems, various CRM tools, and (even better) Adobe Illustrator.
- One who looks at all of these pre-requisites, and says to self, 'yes I can do all of these things and more, and if I can't, I will learn how to'
- Salary + Commission + Bonus.
- Full-time employees are eligible for full health care benefits.
If you are interested, send us your resume to email@example.com