Monetize your channels: Join MagicLinks!
Due to Covid-19 impacting global supply chains and inventory, Amazon moved its’ traditional mid-July Prime Day sale to October 13th & 14th. With sales expected to hit $9.91 billion ($6.17 of that in the US), other retailers are planning to compete with amazing discounts of their own, especially since many consumers are already starting their 2020 holiday shopping.
Prime Day always has an amplifying effect at other retailers, and 2020 seems to be no exception. Read on for the lowdown on great sales to promote to your fans & earn big through your MagicLinks!
- And Other Stories: Extra 20% off sale with code EXTRA20 on 10/13 – 10/14/20
- Kate Spade: 30% off sitewide with code THANKYOU through 10/14/20
- lululemon: Up to 60% off women’s We Made Too Much items and men’s We Made Too Much items
- Nordstrom: Extra 25% off clearance from 10/13 – 10/14/20
- Nordstrom Rack: Up to 70% off 100s of new markdowns through 10/18/20
- Target: Target is launching their Deal Days on the same days (10/13 – 10/14/20), with early deals already starting: Up to 30% off select home office electronics, up to 30% off graphic sweatshirts, up to 10% off laptops, up to 10% off select home theater items
- Toms Shoes: 30% off sitewide (exclusions apply) with code FAM30 through 10/12/20
- Ugg: Up to 50% off new markdowns for a limited time
- Ulta: 20% off all Honest Beauty through 10/17/20
- Urban Outfitters: 50% off hundreds of items on 10/13/20 only
- Under Armour: Up to 60% off pullovers, t-shirts, jackets, joggers, accessories, and more, plus free shipping on $60+ orders
- Walmart: Promote the Big Save Event from 10/11 – 10/15/20. Here’s a few of the biggest upcoming discounts: 37% off the 55″ Class 4K UHD 2160p HDR Roku Smart LED TV LT-55MAW595 (originally $399, will be $248 starting 10/11/20), 44% off the ionVac Robot Vacuum (was $179.88, will be on sale for $99 starting 10/11/2020), 50% off The Pioneer Woman Instant Pot LUX60 (originally $99, will be discounted to $49 starting 10/11/20)
Many other retailers, big and small, will be offering amazing deals to compete with Prime Day and kick off the 2020 holiday shopping season in earnest. Keep an eye on your favorite brands, link up, create ObsessedWith.It pages with your favorite items, and promote the deals to your fans!