TikTok Content Creator
We’re looking for a TikTok Content Creator!
- Are you a TikToker that has grown your account to 100K+?
- Are you always the first one to hop on all the TikTok trends?
- Could you literally...get paid to create TikToks all day?
If not, keep scrolling - but if you’re still with us, keep reading...we’re looking for someone that can:
Develop and execute strategies to grow the MagicLinks TikTok account
Ideate and create educational and entertaining content for the MagicLinks TikTok account
- Stay on top of all things Tiktok - trends, sounds, challenges, features, etc.
- Develop and cultivate our community on TikTok by engaging with followers and building relationships with creators
- Create, manage and publish all content
- Report on channel performance and insights weekly and monthly
Sound like something that you're down for?
- Send us your resume and link to your TikTok account
- Bonus, if you want to throw in a TikTok video about why you’re the best fit, periodt!
Winter 2021 Internship Job Description
Hi there! Thanks for checking out our posting. First off, props for looking for an internship. It's one of the best ways to explore fields that you're curious to learn more about (like how to carry 16 steaming hot coffees into the office at 7 am... jk, we aren't like that. We drink cold brew. JK!!)
A little about what we are looking for...
Basically, someone that is curious about the business of brand marketing in the world of digital video influencers on YouTube, Instagram, and TikTok.
Do you wait in line at Glossier on Melrose Place? Perfect. Do you wake up and scroll on TikTok until you can fully open your eyes? Even better. Do you read up on what's going on in the world of brands, especially in fashion and beauty? Hallelujah. Do you care about the environment and want to contribute to a company that's committed to inspiring change? Ladies & gentlemen, we have ourselves a winner.
Aside from that, are you analytical? And not just like breaking down your fave red carpet looks analytical. Can you open up a spreadsheet and look at numbers and tell a story? Not sure? That's okay, but it's definitely something that you should be willing to learn because we love data and that's why brands love us.
Lastly, you gotta be detail-oriented! *this we can't budge on* We'll need to trust in you to send things, save things, write things, and change things without a ton of supervision.
TBH, this is a great opportunity for anyone that's looking to hit the ground running in one of LA's coolest startups. We are a small but agile team that's launched over 190k campaign videos with 21B+ views for brands like lululemon, Everlane, Glossier, Urban Outfitters, HP, ... it's pretty listless. You'll learn a ton of real-world, valuable skills and will 100% have a voice that's heard, a brain that's picked, and an impact that's felt by everyone that works here.
Skills you'll learn during the internship
- Social media strategy
- Social media content creation
- Social media analysis
- Trend forecasting
- Creative strategy
- Business development
- Business operations
- Brand marketing
- Be Creative. Strategize with the team to deliver game-changing content plays for our brand partners.
- Be Curious. Stay up-to-date with all things pop culture, social media, viral trends, as well as updates that relate to our partners.
- Be Analytical. Help us paint a picture to our partners with numbers and words to show the value of our work.
- Be Detailed. Show off your professional skills by liaising meeting times with our partners, preparing visual reports as an aid, and creating social content for our community of influencers.
- Be Business-minded. Help us seek out new opportunities for business and explore new relationships, especially those where there is room to promote sustainability and diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Be a Boss. Take ownership of projects. Like with any job, odds and ends tasks will pop up that we'll lean on you to spearhead.
If you are interested, send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org