TikTok Content Creator
We’re looking for TikTok Content Creators!
- Do you have experience creating and growing on TikTok?
- Are you always the first one to hop on all the TikTok trends?
- Could you literally...get paid to create TikToks all day?
If not, keep scrolling - but if you’re still with us, keep reading...we’re looking for someone that can:
- Develop and execute strategies to grow the MagicLinks TikTok account
- Ideate and create educational and entertaining content for the MagicLinks TikTok account
- Create, manage and publish all content
- Stay on top of all things Tiktok - trends, sounds, challenges, features, etc.
- Develop and cultivate our community on TikTok by engaging with followers and building relationships with creators
- Report on channel performance and insights weekly and monthly
If you’re interested, please reply with your resume and link to the TikTok account(s) you’ve created content for. Bonus if you want to throw in a TikTok video about why you’re the best fit!
Skills you'll learn during the internship
- Social media strategy
- Social media content creation
- Social media analysis
- Trend forecasting
- Creative strategy
- Business development
- Business operations
- Brand marketing
A little about what we are looking for...
Hi there! Thanks for checking out our posting. First off, props for looking for an internship. It's one of the best ways to explore fields that you're curious to learn more about (like how to carry 16 steaming hot coffees into the office at 7 am... jk, we aren't like that. We drink cold brew. JK!!)
Basically, someone that is curious about the business of brand marketing in the world of video influencers on YouTube, Instagram, and TikTok.
Do you wait in line at Glossier on Melrose Place? Perfect. Do you wake up and scroll on TikTok until you can fully open your eyes? Even better. Do you read up on what's going on in the world of brands, especially in fashion and beauty? Hallelujah. Do you care about social and environmental impact and want to contribute to a company that's committed to inspiring change? Ladies & gentlemen, we have ourselves a winner!
TBH, this is a great opportunity for anyone that's looking to hit the ground running in one of LA's coolest startups. We are a small but agile team that's launched over 190k campaign videos with 21B+ views for brands like lululemon, Everlane, Glossier, Urban Outfitters, HP, ... it's pretty listless. You'll learn a ton of real-world, valuable skills and will 100% have a voice that's heard, a brain that's picked, and an impact that's felt by everyone that works here.
Sound like something that you're down for? Shoot us a note with your resume, links to TikTok account(s) you’ve managed and let's see if we vibe.
- Be Creative. Strategize with the team to deliver game-changing content plays for our brand partners.
- Be Curious. Stay up-to-date with all things pop culture, social media, viral trends, as well as updates that relate to our partners.
- Be Analytical. Help us paint a picture to our partners with numbers and words to show the value of our work.
- Be Detailed. Show off your professional skills by liaising meeting times with our partners, preparing visual reports as an aid, and creating social content for our community of influencers.
If you are interested, send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org