Technical Support Analyst
Born in 2014, MagicLinks is one of the fastest-growing influencer platforms powering social commerce today. As a technology, MagicLinks empowers over 15k YouTube Influencers to turn moments of inspiration into new customer acquisitions at over 3.5k retailers. MagicLinks Influencers have launched 160k+ YouTube videos, watched by over 18B fans, driving over $500M in retail sales.
Our longevity with brand partners is founded in our unique ability to match social KPI’s with proprietary customer transaction data (Match Intelligence™) to target the right influencers with the right audience, driving sales and measurable ROAS. Our mission is to help brands solve influencers with a sustainable, performance-based approach, transparency in reporting, and compounding results.
Tenets of MagicLinks Culture
- Limitation is an illusion, nothing is ever impossible
- Make everything you do a work of art
- Never settle for less than excellent
- Radical ownership
- Celebrate failures that come from taking risks
- Laugh every day
- Live consciously
- MagicLinks is looking for an experienced Technical Support Analyst to bridge the gap between our engineering team and non-technical clients and personnel. Ideal candidate would be technical enough troubleshooting variety of issues and have great communication skills to be able to explain and document technical concepts to non-technical staff.
Expectations of this Role
- You will be the primary Tier 2 technical support specialist with a variety of other technical responsibilities in our organization
- You will learn and become an expert in our suite of products
- Manage tech support tickets between our staff and engineers.
- Create articles, tutorials, video walkthroughs of our products for our staff and clients
- Help install and troubleshoot our more technical products, which require API and Database testing
- Help with in-house IT set up and troubleshooting of network/wi-fi and facility issues
- Help define and optimize our entire 3-tier technical support infrastructure to reduce response and resolution times
- Work with our IT vendor to manage employee onboarding/offboarding and other various IT projects
- Help manage employee access and 3rd party software licenses
- 5+ years of experience as a Tier 2 Technical Support Analyst or related role, such as IT support, Quality Assurance, etc. working primarily in SASS platforms or web-based software
- Understand basic HTML, CSS, JS, JSON to be able to configure and troubleshoot our products
- Know how to make REST API calls using tools like Postman or Curl and has have a basic understanding of different API methods
- Write basic SQL and MQL queries to get data reports
- Experienced with configuring and managing a tech support ticketing service, such as JIRA Helpdesk or Zendesk
- Extreme attention to detail is a must to thrive in this position
- Great communication and technical writing skills to be able to break down and explain our products to non-technical audience
- Knowledge of Affiliate Network platforms is a plus
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Cookies and tracking pixels is a plus
- Salary + Bonus + Equity (based on experience)
- Full-time employees are eligible for full health care benefits
A Few Words on Diversity
We're equally committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in our workplace and in how we show up in this world. To us, diversity means recognizing that different views and experiences are as important as those we're already familiar with. It means taking radical ownership of the things we affect as individuals and as a company - including even inherited ways of doing things which may be destructive or biased and which we must work to change. It means looking at the world and making sure we embody as many of its best qualities as we can, and striving for that as a matter of principle, not as a marketing goal we check off a list.
This is how we strive to practice We define diversity as making sure (1) our table represents people from varying backgrounds, (2) inclusion as making sure our people have a seat at the table, and (3) equity as making sure our people have the same means to get to the table in the first place. Externally, we apply the same policies to partnerships, marketing, and product development.
Ultimately, diversity goes beyond what we look like, who we are, who we love or how we think. Diversity is shorthand for an integrity-driven way of operating and growing every single day, and we wouldn't have it any other way.
You've read this far so now all that's left is hitting us with that boom-boom-pow through a killer resume and cover letter for any of our opportunities that pique your interest.
If you are interested, send us your resume to email@example.com