Sr. Influencer Campaign Coordinator
MagicLinks powers social commerce through our exclusive marketplace for video influencers and the world’s leading brands. Our technology enables creators to share the products they love with their fans and serves leading brands seeking scalable, data-backed influencer campaign solutions, with dependable ROI and 100% sales data reporting. We are digital video natives, driven by data, passionate about the influencer community, and committed to excellence.
In 2020, we were named to the annual Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in America and also became a B Corp certified company and a member of 1% for the Planet. Learn more about our Responsible Impact initiatives here.
We work hard, move fast, and have a ton of fun along the way. Come join us!
We are seeking a Sr Campaign Coordinator for Influencer Campaigns. You will report directly to one of our Influencer Partnerships Managers.
Full-time Location: Remote in select states or Venice, CA in the heart of an inspiring and eclectic artist community
What You’ll Do
- Day to day support & execution of sponsored campaigns to ensure brand & influencer KPI’s are achieved
- Engage with influencers and talent representatives on a daily basis
- Communicate new campaigns as well as unique campaign requirements.
- Updating internal documents.
- Monitor tracking and reporting of success metrics across digital campaigns, providing regular status updates to clients and internal teams.
- Order, track, and ensure timely delivery of product to content creators
- Responsible for payments processing and contract signatures
- Monitor feedback from consumers and relay feedback to relevant internal stakeholders.
- Support internal teams to organize streamlined end-to-end campaigns
- Support influencer team on event production and management
- Attend influencer events to build relationships
- 1-2 years experience
- Highly motivated self-starter, capable of producing high quality work while adhering to oftentimes very tight turnaround times in an exciting and fast-moving start-up environment.
- Excellent communication skills: verbal and written.
- Passionate about the future of digital media, technology, and curious to learn more.
- Knowledge of the affiliate industry, and follows trends in social media, top trending brands, and consumer behavior.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Snapchat.
- Experience working with or directly as a digital influencer (preferred).
- Have a degree or experience equivalent.
- Proponent of sustainability and commitment to expanding conscious commerce
- Salary + Bonus + Equity
- Full-time employees are eligible for full health care benefits
A Few Words on Diversity
We're equally committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in our workplace and in how we show up in this world. To us, diversity means recognizing that different views and experiences are as important as those we're already familiar with. It means taking radical ownership of the things we affect as individuals and as a company - including even inherited ways of doing things which may be destructive or biased and which we must work to change. It means looking at the world and making sure we embody as many of its best qualities as we can, and striving for that as a matter of principle, not as a marketing goal we check off a list.
This is how we strive to practice We define diversity as making sure (1) our table represents people from varying backgrounds, (2) inclusion as making sure our people have a seat at the table, and (3) equity as making sure our people have the same means to get to the table in the first place. Externally, we apply the same policies to partnerships, marketing, and product development.
Ultimately, diversity goes beyond what we look like, who we are, who we love or how we think. Diversity is shorthand for an integrity-driven way of operating and growing every single day, and we wouldn't have it any other way.
You've read this far so now all that's left is hitting us with that boom-boom-pow through a killer resume and cover letter for any of our opportunities that pique your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested, send us your resume to email@example.com