Senior Marketing Manager, User Acquisition and Retention
MagicLinks powers social commerce through our exclusive marketplace for video influencers and the world’s leading brands. Our technology enables creators to share the products they love with their fans and serves leading brands seeking scalable, data-backed influencer campaign solutions, with dependable ROI and 100% sales data reporting. We are digital video natives, driven by data, passionate about the influencer community, and committed to excellence.
Tenets of MagicLinks Culture
- Radical Ownership
- Standard of Excellence
- Smart Prioritization
- Celebrate Failures
- Laugh Every Day
- Be Curious
Role: Senior Marketing Manager, User Acquisition and Retention
Full-time Location: Venice, CA in the heart of an inspiring and eclectic artist community
The Senior Marketing Manager of User Acquisition and Retention will be responsible for leading influencer acquisition and retention across all offline and online channels, including, but not limited to, organic, paid social, paid search, content, events, and email.
- An E-commerce and influencer guru with deep interest in culture, fashion, entertainment, and lifestyle.
- Bold, visionary marketer with an eye for creative concepts, content and design.
- Nerds out on data and KPIs including CAC and LTV with proficiency in A/B testing, conversion rate optimization and funnel building.
- A trendsetter & thought leader for both influencers and brands by keeping on the forefront of new developments, trends, and strategies in advertising, marketing, retail, pop culture, and social media.
Expectations of this Role
- Develop organic and paid user acquisition campaigns across multiple media channels (Google, Instagram, YouTube, and other content sites) with a focus on acquiring revenue generating users.
- Monitor, analyze, and report on KPIs to ensure marketing initiatives are driving profitable acquisition.
- Continuously test to optimize and think strategically, creatively and analytically to identify new and innovative ways to drive user acquisition and engagement.
- Analyze user performance, retention, and LTV to reduce churn and increase revenue.
- Use existing insights and data to translate into decisions/actions.
- Develop and execute strategies that leverage the power of community and user-generated content to turn users into brand advocates.
- Strategize and collaborate with cross-functional teams in activating customer service initiatives and loyalty programs to boost engagement and increase LTV.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in digital media, affiliate, lifecycle marketing and/or influencer marketing
- Experience managing talent/content in the digital space and interacting with brands, agencies, MCNs, and influencers
- Knowledgeable in all major social platforms, CRM and digital marketing softwares and tools
- Comfortable in a data-driven environment that is supported by strong quantitative skills
- A highly motivated self-starter, and mental athlete, capable of producing high quality work while adhering to oftentimes very tight turnaround times in an exciting and fast-moving start-up environment
- Salary + Bonus
- Full-time employees are eligible for full health care benefits
At MagicLinks, we recognize diversity as something bigger than a search term or buzzword. Diversity here is an acknowledgement that the world is made up of many different facets, that all human beings have intrinsic value and worth, and are under no obligation to be anything other than their honest selves. Diversity means recognizing that different views and experiences are as important as those we’re already familiar with. It means taking radical ownership of the things we affect as individuals and as a company - including even inherited ways of doing things which may be destructive or biased and which we must work to change. It means looking at the world and making sure we embody as many of its best qualities as we can, and striving for that as a matter of principle, not as a marketing goal we check off a list.
Diversity goes beyond what we look like, who we are, who we love or how we think. Diversity is shorthand for an integrity-driven way of operating and growing every single day, and we wouldn’t have it any other way.
If you are interested, send us your resume to email@example.com