Senior Marketing Manager, User Acquisition and Retention
MagicLinks powers social commerce through our exclusive marketplace for video influencers and the world’s leading brands. Our technology enables creators to share the products they love with their fans and serves leading brands seeking scalable, data-backed influencer campaign solutions, with dependable ROI and 100% sales data reporting. We are digital video natives, driven by data, passionate about the influencer community, and committed to excellence.
Tenets of MagicLinks Culture
- Radical Ownership
- Standard of Excellence
- Smart Prioritization
- Celebrate Failures
- Laugh Every Day
- Be Curious
Role: Senior Marketing Manager, User Acquisition and Retention
Full-time Location: Venice, CA in the heart of an inspiring and eclectic artist community
The Senior Marketing Manager of User Acquisition and Retention will be responsible for leading influencer acquisition and retention across all offline and online channels, including, but not limited to, organic, paid social, paid search, content, events, and email.
- An E-commerce and influencer guru with deep interest in culture, fashion, entertainment, and lifestyle.
- Bold, visionary marketer with an eye for creative concepts, content and design.
- Nerds out on data and KPIs including CAC and LTV with proficiency in A/B testing, conversion rate optimization and funnel building.
- A trendsetter & thought leader for both influencers and brands by keeping on the forefront of new developments, trends, and strategies in advertising, marketing, retail, pop culture, and social media.
Expectations of this Role
- Develop organic and paid user acquisition campaigns across multiple media channels (Google, Instagram, YouTube, and other content sites) with a focus on acquiring revenue generating users.
- Monitor, analyze, and report on KPIs to ensure marketing initiatives are driving profitable acquisition.
- Continuously test to optimize and think strategically, creatively and analytically to identify new and innovative ways to drive user acquisition and engagement.
- Analyze user performance, retention, and LTV to reduce churn and increase revenue.
- Use existing insights and data to translate into decisions/actions.
- Develop and execute strategies that leverage the power of community and user-generated content to turn users into brand advocates.
- Strategize and collaborate with cross-functional teams in activating customer service initiatives and loyalty programs to boost engagement and increase LTV.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in digital media, affiliate, lifecycle marketing and/or influencer marketing
- Experience managing talent/content in the digital space and interacting with brands, agencies, MCNs, and influencers
- Knowledgeable in all major social platforms, CRM and digital marketing softwares and tools
- Comfortable in a data-driven environment that is supported by strong quantitative skills
- A highly motivated self-starter, and mental athlete, capable of producing high quality work while adhering to oftentimes very tight turnaround times in an exciting and fast-moving start-up environment
- Salary + Bonus
- Full-time employees are eligible for full health care benefits
If you are interested, send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org