Senior Marketing Manager, Lead Generation
MagicLinks powers social commerce through exclusive marketplace for video influencers and the world’s leading brands. Our technology enables creators to share the products they love with their fans and serves leading brands seeking scalable, data-backed influencer campaign solutions, with dependable ROI and 100% sales data reporting. We are digital video natives, driven by data, passionate about the influencer community, and committed to excellence. In 2020, we were named to the annual Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in America.
Tenets of MagicLinks Culture
- Radical Ownership
- Standard of Excellence
- Smart Prioritization
- Celebrate Failures
- Laugh Every Day
- Be Curious
Role: Senior Marketing Manager, Lead Generation
Full-time Location: Venice, CA in the heart of an inspiring and eclectic artist community
The Senior Marketing Manager of Lead Generation will be responsible for leading and owning the development and implementation of the entire lead conversion lifecycle, including B2B lead generation efforts, funnel conversion and optimization, and pipeline contribution for sales including, but not limited to Brands, Media and PR Agencies.
We are seeking a data-driven digital marketer with expertise in B2B marketing and experience in overseeing traffic acquisition and lead generation efforts.
- You have demonstrated success in paid media, SEO, lead generation, conversion optimization, and data analysis
- You have a thorough understanding of digital marketing channels and literacy within their ad ecosystems
- You have a deep knowledge and continue to keep up with new developments, trends, and strategies in advertising, marketing, retail, and digital media
- You have a curiosity and a passion to innovate in the pursuit of new opportunities to scale, improve and optimize funnel
Expectations of Role:
- Strategize, develop, and own B2B demand generation program to deliver a consistent and growing pipeline of quality leads to Sales
- Establish and optimize lead generation channels including, but not limited to:
- Organic & paid SEM
- Social media
- Content Marketing
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI and scale new lead generation opportunities and partners
- Partner with Sales to develop vertical strategy and acquisition tactics, based on strong research of industry and market trends
- Ensure no lead left behind: Together with Sales, manage and optimize lead management including lead scoring, routing and efficient handovers to Sales
- Own metrics and provide weekly reporting to Marketing & Sales leadership on performance and forecasting of lead generation activities
- A minimum of 5 years of B2B marketing experience in lead generation
- A highly motivated self-starter, and mental athlete, capable of producing high quality work while adhering to oftentimes very tight turnaround times in an exciting and fast-moving start-up environment
- Experience implementing and working with marketing automation platforms, such as Hubspot and Marketo, to nurture, score, and deliver qualified leads to Sales
- Ops-minded, process-oriented and committed to clean data
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically
- Analytical, has the ability to analyze and draw conclusions from broad dataset
- An open-minded, curious learner, eager to build your skillset
- Salary + Bonus + Equity
- Full-time employees are eligible for full health care benefits
At MagicLinks, we recognize diversity as something bigger than a search term or buzzword. Diversity here is an acknowledgement that the world is made up of many different facets, that all human beings have intrinsic value and worth, and are under no obligation to be anything other than their honest selves. Diversity means recognizing that different views and experiences are as important as those we’re already familiar with. It means taking radical ownership of the things we affect as individuals and as a company - including even inherited ways of doing things which may be destructive or biased and which we must work to change. It means looking at the world and making sure we embody as many of its best qualities as we can, and striving for that as a matter of principle, not as a marketing goal we check off a list.
Diversity goes beyond what we look like, who we are, who we love or how we think. Diversity is shorthand for an integrity-driven way of operating and growing every single day, and we wouldn’t have it any other way.
If you are interested, send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org