Senior Marketing Manager
Senior Marketing Manager
MagicLinks powers social commerce through an exclusive marketplace for video influencers and the worlds’ leading brands. Our technology enables creators to earn steady income by sharing the products they love. We provide brands with creator investment data and tools to propel creator success across all social video platforms. We are digital video natives, driven by data, passionate about the content creator community, and committed to excellence.
We are an award winning Certified B Corporation that has been featured in Inc Magazine, Business Insider, WWD and The Information, amongst many others. In 2021, we were named to the annual Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in America and in 2020 became a member of 1% for the Planet. Learn more about our Responsible Impact initiatives here.
We work hard, move fast, and have a ton of fun along the way. Come join us!
Picture this: you just launched a new marketing campaign with a sizzling headline, brilliant creative, and you are already seeing the metrics move on new leads in your reports. You take a moment to admire your clicks rolling in and smile, knowing you will get to present direct results for the business in the next quarterly report. Does this sound like your happy place? Read on.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, collaborative marketer with wide general marketing experience and deep experience in growth/user acquisition marketing. You will drive user acquisition, engagement, retention, and brand revenue as a key member of the marketing team at MagicLinks. You will lead strategic initiatives across our channels (site, in-app, social, SEM/PPC, Email, and more) to attract, engage, activate, and retain users across all our customer segments.
You will work cross-functionally with Sales, Data, Customer Success, Product, and Engineering to increase our MAUs, LTV, and build our brand. You will work on a small but scrappy team of marketers with the ability to own programs and campaigns from start to finish, as well as mentor/coach Marketing team members.
Want to get your hands dirty with a multi-channel marketing effort to get results at a quickly-growing startup? We want to hear from you!
Location: Remote in select states or Venice, CA in the heart of an inspiring and eclectic artist community
What You’ll Do:
- Utilize data-driven marketing strategies to grow the business across customer segments (both B2C and B2B).
- Prioritize opportunities, build and manage budgets, set goals and KPIs in support of quarterly and annual plans with the objective of driving both user growth and revenue and tracking marketing value back to the business through Owned, Earned and Paid channels.
- Work closely with the sales team to increase, accelerate, and optimize the sales pipeline and understand customer insights.
- Lead creative brief development and guide junior digital, social, and content marketers in campaign concepting, development, execution, measurement, and optimization.
- Coordinate team members to oversee high-performing content marketing & campaigns, including A+ copy, product images, videos, etc.
- Create and optimize program & campaign management processes, establishing documentation.
- Contribute to marketing experimentation & growth roadmap, gaining internal buy-in for new channels/tactics testing in order to scale for growth and efficiencies across both acquisitions and retention.
- Collaborate daily with other marketing team members such as Communications, Social, and Design on rolling projects and initiatives.
- Work closely with Sales, Talent, CSR and Product teams to identify needs and optimize strategic initiatives.
- Build and manage buyer personas and implement marketing automation systems and campaign strategies.
- Experienced with Project Management, enabling the Marketing team efficiently and effectively.
- Builds and executes end-to-end campaigns based on current acquisition goals - identifies target audiences, leads campaign kickoffs/briefs, and leads marketing tactics and channels.
- Support Product team with GTM efforts around new features, products, and solutions.
- Drive the development and selection of marketing promotional materials and partner with creative team members and contractors on the creation and review process for marketing assets and content.
- Serves as the “voice of the customer” internally, developing a deep understanding of our customer experience, needs, pain points, and insights.
- Collaborate across functions and silos to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the business objectives.
- Serve as a “steward” of our brand as we evolve into our next phase of growth, aligning our look & feel and overall brand perception across touchpoints in the market.
- 4+ yrs exp in marketing/growth leadership delivering and scaling marketing programs for B2B and B2C brands
- Demonstrated ability to grow sales pipeline
- Deep understanding of digital marketing channels, strategies, and tactics
- Data-driven mindset, ability to find insights in the data
- Expert experience with Hubspot, Wordpress, and other mar tech tools
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to lead projects from concept to completion
- SEO/SEM Pro
- Social Media Wiz
- Google Analytics/Data Reporting Expertise
Bonus if you have:
- SQL, HTML, CSS knowledge
- Agency Experience
- SaaS Experience
- Product Marketing Experience
- Degree in related field
- Influencer Marketing Experience
- Salary + Bonus + Equity
- Full-time employees are eligible for full health care benefits
A Few Words on Diversity
We're equally committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in our workplace and in how we show up in this world. To us, diversity means recognizing that different views and experiences are as important as those we're already familiar with. It means taking radical ownership of the things we affect as individuals and as a company - including even inherited ways of doing things which may be destructive or biased and which we must work to change. It means looking at the world and making sure we embody as many of its best qualities as we can, and striving for that as a matter of principle, not as a marketing goal we check off a list.
This is how we strive to practice We define diversity as making sure (1) our table represents people from varying backgrounds, (2) inclusion as making sure our people have a seat at the table, and (3) equity as making sure our people have the same means to get to the table in the first place. Externally, we apply the same policies to partnerships, marketing, and product development.
Ultimately, diversity goes beyond what we look like, who we are, who we love, or how we think. Diversity is shorthand for an integrity-driven way of operating and growing every single day, and we wouldn't have it any other way.
You've read this far so now all that's left is hitting us with that boom-boom-pow through a killer resume and cover letter for any of our opportunities that pique your interest.
If you are interested, send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org