Senior Marketing Manager
Born in 2014, MagicLinks is one of the fastest-growing influencer platforms powering social commerce today. As a technology, MagicLinks empowers over 15k YouTube Influencers to turn moments of inspiration into new customer acquisitions at over 3.5k retailers. MagicLinks Influencers have launched 160k+ YouTube videos, watched by over 18B fans, driving over $500M in retail sales. Our longevity with brand partners is founded in our unique ability to match social KPI’s with proprietary customer transaction data (Match Intelligence™) to target the right influencers with the right audience, driving sales and measurable ROAS. Our mission is to help brands solve influencers with a sustainable, performance-based approach, transparency in reporting, and compounding results.
Tenants of MagicLinks Culture
- Limitation is an illusion, nothing is ever impossible
- Make everything you do a work of art
- Never settle for less than excellent
- Radical ownership
- Celebrate failures that come from taking risks
- Laugh every day
- Live consciously
Role: Senior Marketing Manager
Full-time Location: Venice, CA in the heart of an inspiring and eclectic artist community
Seeking: We are looking for a passionate, proactive, agile Unicorn to join our fast-paced start-up. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to work closely with global leading brands and social media influencers, while making a visible impact on the company. We work hard, move fast, and have a ton of fun along the way.
Expectations of this Role
- Own the marketing function and coordinate closely with directors of Influencers, Brands, and Product.
- Position MagicLinks as a thought leader for both influencers and brands.
- Email campaigns – Develop and execute email campaigns for lead generation and lead-nurturing activities.
- Event marketing support – Work with department leaders to identify compelling event opportunities, and support from cradle to grave the event logistics and promotional activities, from signage to event collateral, and beyond.
- Campaign and lead management – Work across the organization to develop data-driven lead-generation campaigns and work closely with the team to ensure the use of the right technology stack to support the lead-management lifecycle.
- Develop and implement world class marketing materials and thought leadership pieces to elevate the MagicLinks brand for influencers, brands, and retailers.
- An ever-evolving professional with 5-7 years of experience in digital media marketing and a successful track record of leading outstanding business results through innovative marketing campaigns.
- A highly motivated self-starter, and mental athlete, capable of producing high quality work while adhering to oftentimes very tight turnaround times in an exciting and fast-moving start-up environment.
- A data driven, brand conscious leader who uses both art and science to drive industry leading performance results.
- Comfortable wearing multiple hats in a startup environment. You can both execute independently and lead the work of others.
- One with solid knowledge of and high interest in the digital marketing & influencer landscape, especially across fashion, beauty, tech, and home.
- An articulate and engaging individual, demonstrating excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Past experience with email and marketing automation systems such as HubSpot, Eloqua, Marketo, or similar is a must.
- Advanced PowerPoint skills.
- Proficient with the major social media platforms.
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and/or Illustrator a plus.
- Salary + Bonus.
- Full-time employees are eligible for full health care benefits.
If you are interested, send us your resume to email@example.com