Content Marketing Manager
MagicLinks powers social commerce through an exclusive marketplace for video influencers and the worlds’ leading brands. Our technology enables creators to earn steady income by sharing the products they love. We provide brands with creator investment data and tools to propel creator success across all social video platforms. We are digital video natives, driven by data, passionate about the content creator community, and committed to excellence.
We are an award winning Certified B Corporation that has been featured in Inc Magazine, Business Insider, WWD and The Information, amongst many others. In 2021, we were named to the annual Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in America and in 2020 became a member of 1% for the Planet. Learn more about our Responsible Impact initiatives here.
We work hard, move fast, and have a ton of fun along the way. Come join us!
About the Opportunity:
We are looking for an experienced Content Marketing Manager to develop and implement the content marketing strategy for our brand partners and influencer community at MagicLinks.
This person will be responsible for the strategy, execution, and delivery of content for our cross-functional teams. They must be able to craft interesting, well-researched content to drive traffic, engage and convert target customers, and position MagicLinks as a thought leader in the influencer space. This includes white papers, blog posts, website copy, eBooks, case studies, webinars, videos and other content as needed.
They will lead research, collaborate closely with the sales, product, and influencer teams and have an innate interest in continual education to keep up with current industry trends and topics.
The right candidate is proactive, highly organized, and pays close attention to detail. They must be an excellent communicator, a creative strategic thinker, and a proactive collaborator.
As the Content Marketing Manager, you will report directly to the VP of Marketing.
We're looking for someone who has experience in the social commerce / creator economy space, and is a self-starter, eager learner, creative copywriter, and results-oriented content guru.
If you’re a strategic content marketer who can help in evolving MagicLink’s thought leadership position in the social commerce / creator economy / influencer space, then this could be a great fit! A successful candidate will be motivated by an entrepreneurial, fast-paced, and highly collaborative environment, have high-quality standards, and be passionate about making an impact and driving growth in the influencer space.
Location: Remote in select states* or hybrid in Venice, CA in the heart of an inspiring and eclectic artist community
*AZ, CA, FL, GA, IL, IA, KS, MD, MA, MI, MN, MO, NY, NC, OH, OR, TN, TX
- Work closely with VP of Marketing to develop content strategy that supports developing thought leadership, driving awareness and traffic, nurturing sales, closing deals, and retaining customers.
- Create white papers, blog posts, website copy, eBooks, case studies, webinars, videos, guides, and other content as needed.
- Lead research to drive thought leadership that fuels white papers, webinars, press, awareness, and the reputation of MagicLinks as a thought leader and information resource.
- Contribute to social media postings, management of social media accounts and content production calendar
- Update web content, working with our digital & automation marketing team
- Work with product, sales, and influencer teams to develop content strategy and materials to support the sales cycle and influencer onboarding process
- Keep up with current industry trends, topics, and customer challenges to ensure effective communication
- Coordinate with partners, thought leaders, and other third parties to produce high-quality joint content programs
- Implement non-technical SEO best practices and content optimizations to increase MagicLinks’ organic reach
- Build and track benchmarks for measuring success and ROI by leveraging Google Analytics, HubSpot and social media analytics tools
- Optimize delivery strategy for each content piece by implementing best practices, testing various tools, content formats, and distribution channels
- Ensure that all communications align with MagicLinks’s tone, mission, and communication standards and are written in MagicLinks’ “voice”
- Support marketing campaigns and team with copywriting and copyediting needs
- 5-8 years of experience in content marketing within the influencer / creator economy space
- Degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Experience both strategizing and owning execution
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- Project management experience
- Detail oriented with proved results driving awareness and conversion
- Aptitude for being organized with flexibility to deliver results in a dynamic, fast-paced, deadline-drive team environment with shifting priorities
- Naturally curious and driven to find creative solutions with testing and optimization mindset
- Startup experience
- The US base salary range for this full-time position is $80,000 - $110,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role and level of experience relevant to the job. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the range for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.
- Full-time employees are eligible for full health care benefits
A Few Words on Diversity
We're equally committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in our workplace and in how we show up in this world. To us, diversity means recognizing that different views and experiences are as important as those we're already familiar with. It means taking radical ownership of the things we affect as individuals and as a company - including even inherited ways of doing things which may be destructive or biased and which we must work to change. It means looking at the world and making sure we embody as many of its best qualities as we can, and striving for that as a matter of principle, not as a marketing goal we check off a list.
This is how we strive to practice We define diversity as making sure (1) our table represents people from varying backgrounds, (2) inclusion as making sure our people have a seat at the table, and (3) equity as making sure our people have the same means to get to the table in the first place. Externally, we apply the same policies to partnerships, marketing, and product development.
Ultimately, diversity goes beyond what we look like, who we are, who we love or how we think. Diversity is shorthand for an integrity-driven way of operating and growing every single day, and we wouldn't have it any other way.
If you are interested, send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org