Influencer Partnerships Manager
Born in 2014, MagicLinks is one of the fastest-growing influencer platforms powering social commerce today. As a technology, MagicLinks empowers over 15k YouTube Influencers to turn moments of inspiration into new customer acquisitions at over 3.5k retailers. MagicLinks Influencers have launched 160k+ YouTube videos, watched by over 18B fans, driving over $500M in retail sales.
Our longevity with brand partners is founded in our unique ability to match social KPI’s with proprietary customer transaction data (Match Intelligence™) to target the right influencers with the right audience, driving sales and measurable ROAS. Our mission is to help brands solve influencers with a sustainable, performance-based approach, transparency in reporting, and compounding results.
Tenants of MagicLinks Culture:
- Limitation is an illusion, nothing is ever impossible
- Make everything you do a work of art
- Never settle for less than excellent
- Radical ownership
- Celebrate failures that come from taking risks
- Laugh every day
- Live consciously
Role: Influencer Partnerships Manager
Full-time Location: Venice, CA in the heart of an inspiring and eclectic artist community
Seeking: We are looking for a passionate, proactive, agile Unicorn to join our fast-paced start-up. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to work closely with global leading brands and social media influencers, while making a visible impact on the company. We work hard, move fast, and have a ton of fun along the way.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Manage the successful execution of all campaigns (ensure campaigns are on schedule, on budget, and meet/exceed client expectations).
- Manage all phases of Influencer discovery, selection, pricing, contract negotiation, and final payouts.
- Define KPIs, measure ad campaigns effectiveness, engagement and funnel.
- Responsible for monthly reporting using proprietary MagicLinks tools to track KPI's.
- Oversee influencer relationships and programs, managing relationships, and partnering with top agencies for influencer activities.
- Lead brand relationship through excellent customer service.
- Identify emerging influencers with growing audiences that are likely to convert their audience into consumers.
- Develop strategies to support product launches.
- Relay community feedback to relevant internal stakeholders.
- Liaise with other departments to stay updated on new marketing initiatives, product and service developments, and to ensure brand consistency.
- 2+ years of experience working on influencer campaigns and partnerships within the entertainment industry or other consumer brands.
- Highly motivated self-starter, capable of producing high quality work while adhering to oftentimes very tight turnaround times in an exciting and fast-moving start-up environment.
- Excellent communication skills: verbal and written.
- Experience collaborating with internal and external resources to develop strategies to meet department goals within budget and established timelines.
- Proven track record with project management and meeting timelines.
- Passionate about the future of digital media, technology, and curious to learn more.
- Knowledge of the affiliate industry, and follows trends in social media, top trending brands, and consumer behavior.
- Ability to think quickly and adapt to changing requirements and technologies.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Snapchat.
- Salary + Commission + Bonus
- Full-time employees are eligible for full health care benefits.
If you are interested, send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org