Influencer Marketing Summer Internship
Born in 2014, MagicLinks is one of the fastest-growing influencer platforms powering social commerce today. As a technology, MagicLinks empowers over 15k YouTube Influencers to turn moments of inspiration into new customer acquisitions at over 3.5k retailers. MagicLinks Influencers have launched 160k+ YouTube videos, watched by over 18B fans, driving over $500M in retail sales. Our longevity with brand partners is founded in our unique ability to match social KPI’s with proprietary customer transaction data (Match Intelligence™) to target the right influencers with the right audience, driving sales and measurable ROAS. Our mission is to help brands solve influencers with a sustainable, performance-based approach, transparency in reporting, and compounding results.
Tenants of MagicLinks Culture
- Limitation is an illusion, nothing is ever impossible
- Make everything you do a work of art
- Never settle for less than excellent
- Radical ownership
- Celebrate failures that come from taking risks
- Laugh every day
- Live consciously
Role: Influencer Marketing Summer Intern
Full-time Location: Venice, CA in the heart of an inspiring and eclectic artist community
Seeking: We are looking for a passionate, proactive, agile Unicorn to join our fast-paced start-up. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to work closely with global leading brands and social media influencers, while making a visible impact on the company. We work hard, move fast, and have a ton of fun along the way.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Recruit quality creators to join our MagicLinks community.
- Cast premium influencers for premium brand sponsorship campaigns.
- Create training programs for influencers to help accelerate their e-commerce success.
- Research, report, and help to negotiate premium partnerships with brands.
- Execute operational related tasks for campaigns, product improvements, and data structure to help Assist MagicLinks Directors with high-level projects across all segments of the business.
- Highly motivated self-starter, capable of producing high quality work while adhering to oftentimes very tight turnaround times in an exciting and fast-moving start-up environment.
- Excellent communication skills: verbal and written.
- Passionate about the future of digital media, technology, and curious to learn more.
- Knowledge of the affiliate industry, and follows trends in social media, top trending brands, and consumer behavior.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Powerpoint, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, SnapChat.
- Experience working with or directly as a digital influencer (preferred).
- Recent graduate/ enrolled in a 4-year university (preferred).
- Summer Internship Stipend based on experience.
If you are interested, send us your resume to email@example.com