Influencer Community Manager
Born in 2014, MagicLinks is one of the fastest-growing influencer platforms powering social commerce today. As a technology, MagicLinks empowers over 15k YouTube Influencers to turn moments of inspiration into new customer acquisitions at over 3.5k retailers. MagicLinks Influencers have launched 160k+ YouTube videos, watched by over 18B fans, driving over $500M in retail sales.
Our longevity with brand partners is founded in our unique ability to match social KPI’s with proprietary customer transaction data (Match Intelligence™) to target the right influencers with the right audience, driving sales and measurable ROAS. Our mission is to help brands solve influencers with a sustainable, performance-based approach, transparency in reporting, and compounding results.
Tenants of MagicLinks Culture:
- Limitation is an illusion, nothing is ever impossible
- Make everything you do a work of art
- Never settle for less than excellent
- Radical ownership
- Celebrate failures that come from taking risks
- Laugh every day
- Live consciously
Role: Influencer Community Manager
Full-time Location: Venice, CA in the heart of an inspiring and eclectic artist community
Seeking: We are looking for a passionate, proactive, agile Unicorn to join our fast-paced start-up. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to work closely with global leading brands and social media influencers, while making a visible impact on the company. We work hard, move fast, and have a ton of fun along the way.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Engage and activate with influencer community and respond to comments and requests.
- Manage existing and develop new relationships within the digital influencer community (content creators, platforms, agencies, managers, etc.).
- Relay community feedback to relevant internal stakeholders.
- identify emerging influencers with growing audiences that are likely to convert their audience into consumers.
- help to scale the influencer program and create long term relationships with talent.
- solidify a streamlined process to activate many partnerships efficiently and effectively.
- partner with the social media team, monitor influencer dialogue and feedback, and make recommendations for action.
- assist in adding a personal touch to our influencer relationships from hosting in-person events to holiday gifting.
- liaise with other departments to stay updated on new marketing initiatives, product and service developments, and to ensure brand consistency.
- Highly motivated self-starter, capable of producing high quality work while adhering to oftentimes very tight turnaround times in an exciting and fast-moving start-up environment.
- Excellent communication skills: verbal and written.
- Passionate about the future of digital media, technology, and curious to learn more.
- Knowledge of the affiliate industry, and follows trends in social media, top trending brands, and consumer behavior.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Snapchat.
- Experience working with or directly as a digital influencer (preferred).
- Recent graduate/ enrolled in a 4-year university (preferred).
- Salary + Commission + Bonus.
- Full-time employees are eligible for full health care benefits.
If you are interested, send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org