Creator Success Lead - Network Strategy & Retention
MagicLinks powers social commerce through our exclusive marketplace for video influencers and the world’s leading brands. Our technology enables creators to share the products they love with their fans and serves leading brands seeking scalable, data-backed influencer campaign solutions, with dependable ROI and 100% sales data reporting. We are digital video natives, driven by data, passionate about the influencer community, and committed to excellence.
In 2020, we were named to the annual Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in America and also became a B Corp certified company and a member of 1% for the Planet. Learn more about our Responsible Impact initiatives here: Sustainability, DEI, and Philanthropy.
We work hard, move fast, and have a ton of fun along the way. Come join us!
- We’re part of something bigger. We’re committed to leaving the world better than how we found it. It is this belief that makes the other values possible.
- We’re straight shooters. We mean what we say and say what we mean. #TNT
- We own our actions, regardless of the outcome. May all of our vibes say, “I got this.”
- We move like cheetahs, head stable & purpose driven. Speed and precision in the right moments.
- We give a lot of damns.
- We map out our goals. S.M.A.R.T. execution is key.
- There is a key to success in every failure. We learn from it and keep it movin’.
- We find humor in the little things, and embrace our funk. It’s really. not. that. serious.
- Curiosity feeds our cat. Meowrr.
Role: Creator Success Lead - Network Strategy & Retention
Full-time Location: Venice, CA in the heart of an inspiring and eclectic artist community
The Creator Success Lead - Network Strategy & Retention will be responsible for leading the strategy and tactics to support creator success with MagicLinks’ ecommerce tools. Success will include defining service tiers, creating early wins, supporting growth, and re-engaging community members to create high retention rates.
We are seeking a passionate digital creator expert with experience in optimizing , growing, and overseeing success of influencer content, specifically focused on video ecommerce.
Expectations of the Role:
- Create, implement, and scale a network growth strategy for MagicLinks creators.
- Lead and grow a world class Creator Success Team.
- Foster strong relationships with high potential MagicLinks creators and develop their content and revenue strategies.
- Focus on increasing Creators engagement with MagicLinks, conversion and audience growth.
- Establish evolving best practices and educate new creators on how to optimize performance
- Measure, analyze, and report on individual and overall network performance including number active users and revenue.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional partners to highlight creators and support their initiatives. (VIP programs, events, community building, monetization opportunities etc.)
- Deliver best in class service to creators to help grow their business while building MagicLink’s reputation as great Creator Partners.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of work experience in a external facing partner role or creator facing experience in TV/media or Internet, working with talent and content creators
- Strong experience in growing influencer channels, or scaling ambassador programs for a DTC brand.
- Deep understanding of the creator online video landscape and how to optimize these channels.
- Must be proactive, highly motivated self starter with a proven track record of rolling out new strategies and analyzing data
- Salary + Bonus + Equity
- Full-time employees are eligible for full health care benefits
a few words on Diversity
We're equally committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in our workplace and in how we show up in this world. To us, diversity means recognizing that different views and experiences are as important as those we're already familiar with. It means taking radical ownership of the things we affect as individuals and as a company - including even inherited ways of doing things which may be destructive or biased and which we must work to change. It means looking at the world and making sure we embody as many of its best qualities as we can, and striving for that as a matter of principle, not as a marketing goal we check off a list.
This is how we strive to practice We define diversity as making sure (1) our table represents people from varying backgrounds, (2) inclusion as making sure our people have a seat at the table, and (3) equity as making sure our people have the same means to get to the table in the first place. Externally, we apply the same policies to partnerships, marketing, and product development.
Ultimately, diversity goes beyond what we look like, who we are, who we love or how we think. Diversity is shorthand for an integrity-driven way of operating and growing every single day, and we wouldn't have it any other way.
You've read this far so now all that's left is hitting us with that boom-boom-pow through a killer resume and cover letter for any of our opportunities that pique your interest.
If you are interested, send us your resume to email@example.com