Role: Creative Strategist
Full-time Location: Venice, CA in the heart of an inspiring and eclectic artist community
Seeking: We are looking for a passionate, proactive, agile Unicorn to join our fast-paced start-up. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to work closely with global leading brands and social media influencers, while making a visible impact on the company. We work hard, move fast, and have a ton of fun along the way.
Expectations of this Role
- Work directly with Creative Strategy Lead to drive strategic and data-driven projects that impact the full business cycle as well as revenue expansion for MagicLinks and its current and future partners
- Identify trends in our industry from internal and third-party resources and convert them into an actionable plan
- Meet (or exceed) quarterly KPIs and milestones on innovation projects
- Work closely with Brand Partnerships, Talent, Product, and Marketing Teams to build and roll out GTM strategies
- Own high-level projects across all segments of the business
- Own strategic touch points of the sales process, including campaign pitch decks or proposals, campaign wrap decks, and supporting case studies
- Collaborate with the Talent team to execute a campaign rollout strategy that exceed our KPIs and with the Marketing team to develop a comprehensive editorial calendar that maximizes revenue opportunities
- Create, test, and iterate on creative User Acquisition and Retention strategies
- Work hand-in-hand with the Product/Tech team to bring new innovations to market
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in influencer campaign management required; 2-4 years of project management or user acquisition experience preferred; high-growth startup experience is very helpful
- You "get it" – you know the influencer marketing world like the back of your hand, you have exceptional taste, and intuitively understands what a best path forward should look like
- Enjoy and be passionate about finding ways to improve the company
- Innovative, self-starter with a "can do it" and "can make it better" mentality
- Task and operational oriented: you must enjoy owning impactful projects and aggressive driving quarterly KPIs
- Passionate about the full influencer experience: everything from creating monetization tools that are the best in its class to building a community that breaks down racial barriers in the influencer marketplace
- Experience with leading social platforms, including YouTube, Instagram, Tik Tok, Facebook, and others
- Knowledgeable and passionate about the global retail industry, especially across fashion, beauty, tech, sustainability, sports, cooking, and home
- You are an excellent analytical thinker who can deliver actionable recommendations out of complex data and business cases
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Powerpoint, e-mail Marketing Systems, various CRM tools, and Adobe Editing Suite
- Passionate about the future of digital media, technology, and curious to learn more
- Energized to work in Silicon Beach with basic knowledge of the product development process
- One who looks at all of these pre-requisites, and says to self, "yes I can do all of these things and more, and if I can't, I will learn how to"
- Salary + Commission + Bonus.
- Full-time employees are eligible for full health care benefits.
If you are interested, send us your resume to email@example.com
MagicLinks powers social commerce through our exclusive marketplace for video influencers and the world’s leading brands. Our technology enables creators to share the products they love with their fans and serves leading brands seeking scalable, data-backed influencer campaign solutions, with dependable ROI and 100% sales data reporting. We are digital video natives, driven by data, passionate about the influencer community, and committed to excellence.
Tenets of MagicLinks Culture
- Limitation is an illusion, nothing is ever impossible
- Make everything you do a work of art
- Never settle for less than excellent
- Radical ownership
- Celebrate failures that come from taking risks
- Laugh every day
- Live consciously
- Be curious
At MagicLinks, we recognize diversity as something bigger than a search term or buzzword. Diversity here is an acknowledgement that the world is made up of many different facets, that all human beings have intrinsic value and worth, and are under no obligation to be anything other than their honest selves. Diversity means recognizing that different views and experiences are as important as those we’re already familiar with. It means taking radical ownership of the things we affect as individuals and as a company - including even inherited ways of doing things which may be destructive or biased and which we must work to change. It means looking at the world and making sure we embody as many of its best qualities as we can, and striving for that as a matter of principle, not as a marketing goal we check off a list.
Diversity goes beyond what we look like, who we are, who we love or how we think. Diversity is shorthand for an integrity-driven way of operating and growing every single day, and we wouldn’t have it any other way.
If you are interested, send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org