Content Marketing Manager
MagicLinks powers social commerce through our exclusive marketplace for video influencers and the world’s leading brands. Our technology enables creators to share the products they love with their fans and serves leading brands seeking scalable, data-backed influencer campaign solutions, with dependable ROI and 100% sales data reporting. We are digital video natives, driven by data, passionate about influencer community, and committed to excellence.
Tenets of MagicLinks Culture:
- Limitation is an illusion, nothing is ever impossible
- Make everything you do a work of art
- Never settle for less than excellent
- Radical ownership
- Celebrate failures that come from taking risks
- Laugh every day
- Live consciously
Role: Content Marketing Manager
Full-time Location: Venice, CA in the heart of an inspiring and eclectic artist community
Seeking: We are looking for a bold, (perhaps unconventional), visionary and writer to join our fast-paced start-up. As a member of our Marketing Team, you will work closely with the Brand, Influencer, and Tech Teams to build compelling content for our target communities. We work hard, move fast, and have a ton of fun along the way.
Expectations of this Role:
- Lead MagicLinks' voice, editorial strategy, and fully owned content calendar, including newsletters, blog, targeted direct messages, marketing collaterol, press releases, social media content, and more.
- Build content that resonates and inspires target audience to take action, including social video influencers and leading retail brands.
- Write and publish compelling, SEO-optimized blog articles that garner strong organic search traffic.
- Position MagicLinks as a trendsetter & thought leader for both influencers and brands by keeping on the forefront of new developments, trends, and strategies in advertising, retail, pop culture, and social media.
- Ensure all content is on-brand and consistent in terms of style, quality and tone.
- Passionate about style, human interests, culture, sustainability, and retail brands
- Someone who understands what motivates and captures Gen Z and Millennial audiences, and foresees trends before they start — a futurist with big ideas and an excellent sense of humor
- An idea generator, unafraid to break the status quo
- An ever-evolving professional with 3+ years of experience delivering highly successful content programs or working on an editorial team (focus on fashion and beauty marketing a plus).
- A highly motivated self-starter, and mental athlete, capable of producing high quality work while adhering to oftentimes very tight turnaround times in an exciting and fast-moving start-up environment.
- Able to create effective messaging and tell compelling stories about MagicLinks and our brand partners in a creative way.
- Past experience developing email content and managing email systems such as MailChimp, or similar is a must.
- Experience with content management systems, i.e. Wordpress, Google Drive, and graphic design software, i.e. Canva, Photoshop.
- Passionate about the future of digital media, technology, and curious to learn more.
- Salary + Bonus
- Full-time employees are eligible for full health care benefits
If you are interested, send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org