Associate Data Analyst
Born in 2014, MagicLinks is one of the fastest-growing influencer platforms powering social commerce today. As a technology, MagicLinks empowers over 20k YouTube Influencers to turn moments of inspiration into new customer acquisitions at over 5k retailers. MagicLinks Influencers have launched 160k+ YouTube videos, watched by over 18B fans, driving over $850M in retail sales.
Our longevity with brand partners is founded in our unique ability to match social KPI’s with proprietary customer transaction data (Match Intelligence™) to target the right influencers with the right audience, driving sales and measurable ROAS. Our mission is to help brands solve influencers with a sustainable, performance-based approach, transparency in reporting, and compounding results.
Tenants of MagicLinks Culture
- Limitation is an illusion, nothing is ever impossible
- Make everything you do a work of art
- Never settle for less than excellent
- Radical ownership
- Celebrate failures that come from taking risks
- Laugh every day
- Live consciously
We are looking for a passionate, proactive, agile Unicorn to join our fast-paced start-up. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to work closely with global leading brands and social media influencers, while making a visible impact on the company. We work hard, move fast, and have a ton of fun along the way.
Questions We Need Help Answering
- Determining influencer and brand LTV by segment
- Data visualization to help with storytelling for MagicLinks’ influencers and brands
- Determining customer acquisition costs through various channels
- Analyzing and communicating insights related to past marketing performance, and future predictions of the business, based on a variety of product, marketplace, brand, and performance marketing data sets.
- Assist MagicLinks Directors and CEO with other data projects identified during the course of business.
- Entry-level or have up to 3 years of experience in an analyst or data modeling role
- Earned a Masters degree in Data Science, Data Analytics or related field from an accredited university
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and an ability to distill and clearly communicate the most important insights that have meaningful business impact to diverse stakeholder groups.
- A highly motivated self-starter, and mental athlete, capable of producing high quality work while adhering to oftentimes very tight turnaround times in an exciting and fast-moving start-up environment.
- Someone who others describe as disciplined, detail-oriented, and committed to excellence
- Passionate about the future of digital media, technology, and curious to learn more
- Salary, Bonus, and Equity (based on experience)
- Full time employees are eligible for health care benefits including health, dental, vision, and 401(k) plans.
A Few Words on Diversity
We're equally committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in our workplace and in how we show up in this world. To us, diversity means recognizing that different views and experiences are as important as those we're already familiar with. It means taking radical ownership of the things we affect as individuals and as a company - including even inherited ways of doing things which may be destructive or biased and which we must work to change. It means looking at the world and making sure we embody as many of its best qualities as we can, and striving for that as a matter of principle, not as a marketing goal we check off a list.
This is how we strive to practice We define diversity as making sure (1) our table represents people from varying backgrounds, (2) inclusion as making sure our people have a seat at the table, and (3) equity as making sure our people have the same means to get to the table in the first place. Externally, we apply the same policies to partnerships, marketing, and product development.
Ultimately, diversity goes beyond what we look like, who we are, who we love or how we think. Diversity is shorthand for an integrity-driven way of operating and growing every single day, and we wouldn't have it any other way.
You've read this far so now all that's left is hitting us with that boom-boom-pow through a killer resume and cover letter for any of our opportunities that pique your interest.
If you are interested, send us your resume to email@example.com